|Chapter 18 ~ Lie |

Jungkook's POV

I smirked as I played the video, it dropped as quickly as it came as she turned around and faced the screen for the warm up, she gave me a not so innocent smile as the first movements came on, her embarrassment turned into a slick cockiness, I moved to the side and watched as she looked at the video, she followed the movements.

The oppa's auras turned from confident to confused and nervous in a matter of seconds as she copied the first moving stretch, 'bend down and touch your toes,' she continued to follow, harmless except the only problem was that she was facing the tv and they were watching her, more specifically the back of her, I hear the breathes hitch in their throat, 'That's enough,' Namjoon stands and pauses the video, a very confused Cyrene being grabbed quickly and turned around to face the Hyungs, Jimin and Hoseok laughing at the side as Jin noticeably fixes his pants.

'Why what's wrong,' Her beautiful eyes stare at him, his heart stops as she gazes deeply into his, 'I just started,' she whines, her eyes flash over with eagerness.

'Well it's just wasting time and, and you k-know quicker we finish rehearsing t-the quicker we can relax,' She smirks at him, that didn't take long. I sigh as Namjoon gestures for us to keep stretching as Cyrene sits back and watches on, studying the members individually.

Cyrene's POV
'I knew what I was doing, I am not dumb,' I smirked to myself as their body language showed obvious signs of sexual frustration, it was thick, lingering in the air waiting for the right person to pop it like a bubble. But I wasn't going to give that satisfaction.

They continued stretching as per their usual routine but Jimin struggled, I laughed to myself, poor guy. 'Stop laughing CJ,' Jimin whined. I nod acknowledging I would but I jump to my feet when I hear new music.

It starts off with a whistling melody, and I feel a warm bubbly feeling rise from my chest, it was comeback time. I squeal left without warning and I quickly covered my mouth. Bangtan turn to me and I cover my face, hiding the ever growing colour of my cheeks. I want to drop to the floor as I hear Taehyung's silky voice, ' Cheotnune neol araboge dwaesseo
Seorol bulleowassdeon geotcheoreom.'

'Taehyung your voice sounds amazing,' i exclaim. They pause the music as they say up to start practising, 'No please play it through for me at least once,' I beg, pleading with puppy dog eyes.

'PUNISHMENT,' Jimin screams and laughs, 'Hobi Taehyung can you please practice your parts a couple of times,' they smiled and nodded, and i sat there a mess. My army side was dying a very painful death.

So that's what they did they practiced the first 30 seconds, 15 times. I was on the floor head in my hands as I wanted this all to end, I think they ruined the song for me. ' Oh Cyrene what's matter,' Jimin walks over but this was his first mistake he had the phone containing the song in his hand, I turn my back luring him closer.

He comes up in front of me and squats a cheeky smile across his face,' shouldn't have a laughed at us,' I move closer and he stops momentarily.

'Shouldn't have been holding it,' before he even says anything I grab the phone and run our the door as quickly as possible, Jimin hot on my tail. My plan falters as I realise, I don't know this buildings plan. The thought crossed through my head and there I am running to a dead end hallway I turn around and Jimin walks over slowly.

Like a predator finally capturing it's prey, 'Cyrene, give it back we need to practice,' he smiles sickly, this man could be a killer if he wanted to.

'You all have it own your phone, use Jungkooks,'

'But I want mine,' he backs me into the wall, I am slightly taller but he was wearing his innersoles, he trapped me with one hand resting beside my head, his face inches away from mine, the warm breath brushing over my lips.

'Jimin,' I say low, 'this position does not look very good for us,' I say trying to coerce him into moving away.

'Oh but I like it very much,' he says deeply his voice sending shock waves through my body and all I wanted to do was to listen to the new song, 'let me guess you thought I was cute and innocent, like a little flame,' he smiles while stepping closer, I peer up slightly he runs his free hand through his hair pushing it back.

'Didn't anyone tell you not to play with fire,' he smirks before coming closer his face going towards my open neck I freeze, he grabs the phone from my hand before walking away for the first time leaving me in utter confusion.

'Ah jimin-ah' Jin pulls me back to my senses as he stands at the other end of the hallway.

'I got it back shall we go back to practicing,' they turn the corner leaving me alone to my thoughts.

This boy could not be trusted, his whole image is a lie, I have never been so defenseless under a man before, let alone with one with such a cute face. But his eyes his voice his words they captured me like a spell, my senses were blindfolded, my walls of confidence broken.
***

'Oh my god that was amazing I love this song its like my favourite, and the choreography,' I squeal and flop against the wooden floorboards, it was amazing they were going to smash to world into pieces.

'You like it that much,' Namjoon smiles at me.

'Yes it's just wow,' my eyes widen as I try to envision the choreography and performance that I had just saw, I'd was amazing and you all looked amazing I cant wait to see the stage outfits, they're gonna be awesome.' They all smile at me brightly but Jin still looks noticeably uncomfortable.

'Look at the time guys you have to head off to your meeting with Bang,' I saw checking the time.

'We didn't know that,' Jungkook looks to me.

'Oops,' they just shake their heads at me. What I'm their bodyguard not some manager, they all file out and I follow after cleaning up the room quickly.

I walk out to be greeted by Jin who quickly pulls me aside and into a small room, specifically the janitors closet, I search for the light and turn it on Jin's piercing eyes stare down into me,' whats going on? Is everything okay?' He says nothing only staring at me analysing every single inch of my face.

Before I could he speak he backs me into the wall, grabbing onto my face he smashes his lips onto mine.
--------------------------
UNEDITED
What no Jin he wouldn't anyways thank you so much for 2.5k reads I am also in the progress of writing another fic, mafia style I hope you all enjoyed
- Jess x