|Chapter 3 ~ Run|

Cyrene's POV

     A slammed door shocks me back into reality as I sit on the hotel bed, 'What the hell was that, I know you all fighty and stuff, but you don't challenge someone with a gun!' Stephanie  screams at the end as she paces back and forth, 'you are insane you know that, I mean yeah you're like 4th degree in taekwondo and muay thai and that, but a gun!' she yells at the end again.

     'I have been sparring and fighting since I was little but Stephanie, my uncle was an ex-military sergeant. I was trained in the handling of guns, knives, machetes, and other various hand combat weapons including defense against them. I didn't want to have to break that guys forearm but if I didn't get him to drop it,'

     'The security was there for a reason,' Stephanie argued throwing her hands in the air.

     'I am more qualified then them Steph! I went through nearly 10 years of intensive combat and military training so that I could defend myself.  You know all these small cuts and bruises on my arms, it's from training,' I sigh as she looks down, 'Someone could of been shot and killed a broken arm is better than a life lost, and i was the only one there able to do so,' I look to Stephanie determination in my eyes, ' we saved people today,' Stephanie looks down slightly surprised but still sad, worried about the other possible outcome.

    A scream brings us out of our thoughts and we look outside our hotel window to see girls with signs and cameras running down in front of the hotel. Barricades now line the front of the path way creating a makeshift corrodor leading into the hotels doors. A black SUV pulls to the curb as the small number of fans wave and scream their heart's content. The seven members exit. No way I look and see their unhappy and confused faces as they encounter the sasaeng fans. Security exit the hotels doors and escort BTS away, an escort yells and some burst into tears, they must of been blacklisted.

  An elevator rings just outside our room and we hear loud voices all in Korean, not only had BTS booked at the same hotel they were on the same floor. 'What has just happened,' Stephanie turns to me, we rush to the seeing hole in the door and look out to see a mass of bodies.

  'Okay this is just coincidental, we aren't crazy fans they seem to have just... booked right next to us,' I gulp slightly. It was getting late, looking to the wall the clock said  8 o'clock, 'Do you still want to go out for some drinks and dinner,' I look to Steph who shakes her head slightly, affected by todays events, she was mentally drained.

   'Today has been crazy I think I need some sleep,' I nod and quickly change into some new clothes; black jeans a white halter top and a red and black hoodie flannel, my makeup was touched up slightly due to the sweat from the concert. Now this would be a mission I look out to see still bodies I need to get out without disturbing them I opened the door and slightly froze as I heard a Korean voice say.

  'We need to locate that girl,' I quickly slip behind a wall and peak from behind the corner, Namjoon is speaking with Yoongi, their eyes snap to me as I run around the corner hiding just out of sight, 'We should go out for a drink,' I hear Namjoon say.

    'After today definitely,' I hear Yoongi respond laughing. I take my chance and head directly into the elevator closing it as quickly as possible the clicking increasing in pace as I hear voices approach but the doors was too slow. A hand sticks through the doors making the elevator doors open.

     'Excuse me,' I squeeze to the top right corner and place my hoodie over my head. I feel a scrutinizing glance as Namjoon enters observing me silently, 'Yoongi look at her hands,' I hear him whisper in Korean, I jump a little tucking my hands in front of me. I look down to see slight purple bruises on my hands god damn it Namjoon why must you be so observative. I hear small whispers as the members start to whisper I look up to see level 3, ' It can't be her, it would be too coincidental,' Namjoon whispers to one of the members.

    'Only one way to find out,' Jungkook speaks  the elevator dings and I rush out as I feel a hand hover over my shoulder I rush out concealing myself. I must give them privacy, you have just been invading their time for hours, leave. I turn and make my way to the nearest pub running slightly as I do. I slow down as I am no longer in sight I start to think to myself why am I avoiding them but I knew exactly why.
                                ***
    After a couple drinks of some concoction, I eat a simple Aussie burger. I smile happily as a pleasant taste of beetroot hits my tongue not Aussie if it doesn't have beetroot I smile but then turn to the oak and black coated doors to see seven handsome men walk in. BTS. I duck my head, blessing the dark lighting.

'Hey darling what you doing alone?' a group of 3 men walk up to me surrounding me I turn slightly and smile sickly, I ain't in the mood for this shit

   'Eating,' I turn back around finishing off my chips and drinks. They scoff to each other at my blatant and very obvious answer.

  'Why don't we have some fun,' I feel a touch on my shoulder and I brush it off and keep my head down but once again I hear Korean words, '남자,' (namja/man).

    'I think you should leave her alone,' Namjoon's voice booms behind me, I peer slight, Jungkook and Jin stand on either side looking as menacing as ever, the 3 men turn to them but I stand abruptly focusing their attention back on me.

   I turn and clear space as they step back. 'Actually I was about to get going, can I have the check and a shot to go please,' I smile and raise my hand, I place down a 50 dollar bill and take the shot. I take the change and thank him as I walk out, the stares of BTS on me once again.

  I walk out and notice a park outside of the pub, across the street, adorned with a simple slide, climbing equipment and a pair of swings I run across feeling giddy, probably the alcohol, my childish side leaps to life as I swing silently looking up to the stars. The cold breeze comforting me as I reminisce and think of the events of today.
----------------------------------
Lets get this bread

Hope everyone is having a magical day and a reminder you are all loved

- Jess x