|Chapter 12 ~ Hold Me Tight |

Cyrene's POV
     Namjoon and I went upstairs to the the fourth floor, the soft elevator music keeping the silence peaceful. I got out and he followed me, trusting me. I walked around to the interrogation like room and walked past it.

     'CJ what are you doing?' I push against a painted door and it opens to reveal another staircase. I walk up it and he follows without another thought. We walk up the stairs and I push on the hatch leading upwards.

     I climb out and stand spinning in a circle, the cold night air blowing against me, the shining stars looking down on us from above. ' Oh,' Namjoon says as his eyes light up, 'where are we?'

     'On top of the roof, you think the stars look good now,' I reach over to a switch and flick it turning all lights off inside the house. His eyes sparkled with delight as the beautiful stars moved through the sky, she flicks the switch back on.

     'So that power outage we supposedly had?'

      'Me just coming up here to think,' he laughs at her antics, and the recalling of Taehyung nearly slipping in the shower because of the power outage. He looks to me and my gaze never falts from the stars. 'Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars... I could really use a wish right now,' Namjoon turned to me, my knees tucked to my chest and the soft lull of my voice drew him in, he moved closer.

     'Are you cold?' I smile and nod, he goes to take off his jacket but I stop him.

     'No cause then you will get cold,' I stand up and move towards him, I sit down and scoot backwards so I know sit in between his legs, 'is this okay?' He nods slightly and pulls me a tad closer, his body warmth keeping me warm. Resting my head back i lay slighy on his shoulder, hesitant he places his hands beside him, ' You can hug me if you're a little cold, I don't mind.'

      He smiles gently and wraps his arms around my waist. We both look up, a comfortable silence as we think about the world, 'Why did you sing that song? What are you wishing for?'  I let out a deep sigh.

     'I'm so worried I might mess up or make a mistake in this job,' I look down concealing my tear that started to run down my face, 'I couldn't take knowing I got you guys hurt,' Namjoon hugs me tighter and rest his chin on my shoulder.

     'But you have already saved us, more times than our previous body guard, twice from a gun,' he looks to me and nuzzles closer. Cyrene keep your cool don't freak out. My heart started to race, 'If it wasn't for you in that section, one of us could of been shot and it would of been me,' I turn to him, scared, shocked, my eyes glistened slightly tears threatening to fall.

     'Wait you knew that -,' I was cutoff

     'Yes but it was like any other threat I had gotten,' he pulled me back so I was sitting against him again, 'i couldn't let down ARMY and I'd rather it be me then any other member,' I stand up frustrated.

     'No that's not no,' I pace in front, 'You don't understand BTS need you more than anything you're their leader, their role model, their idol,' Namjoon stands and I keep pacing my voice slightly getting louder, 'I mean for christsakes they couldn't even do the group cheer when you were on that TV show,' he comes closer and grabs my wrist, he raises one hand and lightly brushes away a tear.

     'But what if I'm not that great of a leader,' he says softly looking down, 'I feel like I'm not good enough for these boys but I try my hardest, to do what's right,' I stop him and step even closer to him.

     'If you're not a good leader than the world is not round, then this house is made out of hardened cow shit, then,' he stops my rambling by hugging me, 'You have no idea how grateful ARMY are to have you as our leader Namjoon,' I mumble against his chest. I let go and look to him, he had a slight tear in his eye as well.

     'Well look what the stars have done to us, were both crying,' he smiles.

     'We can't help being moonchildren, the moon and stars call to us,' I quickly hug  him oncr more and start to walk down stairs to my room, I quickly change into my pyjamas and go to bed the clock read 11:11. How ironic.

                            ***
   Bang, what the I thought to myself, I rubbed my fuzzy head and looked to the clock 2:30 am, I hit the pillow before I heard more noise, and then a whine. I got up and went out of my room. Taehyung's room was slightly ajar and I looked inside he sat there rolling around, squeezing the life out of his pillow, 'Are you okay?' I ask gently, he sits up shirtless, I avoid his eyes slightly.

     'No I can't get to sleep and I want to sleep,' he pouts, I sigh and walk towards him.

      'Would it be better if you were cuddling someone?' I ask him sitting on his bed.

    'Yes but the other members are already asleep,' I smile and get in his bed pulling the cover over me, 'What are you...'

     'Come on, it's nearly 3 am and I want some sleep too plus it's my job to take care of yous,' he tilts his head slightly like a confused puppy, 'I won't bite,' he hesitantly moves closer but then pulls me closer to him, I move my hair so not to suffocate him in his sleep, he wraps his arm around me hesitantly at first but then flushes our bodies my back against his bare belly.

     The soft sound of wind passing by my ear let's me know he had already fallen asleep. I smile gently and slowly close my eyes too.

     'I promise I will keep you safe,'
----------------------
What do you think? Slow kind of chapter but hope you still enjoyed.
- Jess x