|Chapter 25 - Stay Gold |

Cyrene's POV

I slam my door shut, my chest heaving as I breathe heavy, I just signed to say I could have sex with BTS. Wait! BTS want to have sex with me. I slide against my door down, what kind of wattpad shit is this. I run my hand through my hair, this just became so much more complicated.

'Um Cyrene,' I hear Jimin's soft voice come through the door, 'The boys want to have a proper meeting,' I open the door to see Jimin look away slightly his face still a light shade of pink that reflects onto mine.

'Okay um?' He turns quickly leading us to Taehyung's bed room where the men sat as they did not too many hours before. This was the most awkward we have been around each, no one spoke and everyone fidgeted, refusing to  make eye contact with eachother. 'So we saw you signed yes,' Jimin starts, ' And we just wanted to set our own rules because um, a lot of us have special tastes,' I collect my bravery and speak clearly.

'What like kinks?' Most nod their head, 'Don't worry I kinda knew since when I was a fan,' I let out carelessly, but I was screaming inside, I couldn't face them if I jumped the gun and just embarrassed myself by talking so carelessly. They look at me shocked and slightly embarrassed, as if their dirtiest secrets were revealed, 'okay but like um,' Jimin scratches his neck nervously, 'We don't know what you're okay with.'

'Oh as long as feces or urine isn't involved,' I scratch my head still trying to remain calm and collected, cracking a joke probably wasn't the best decision as they all looked to me horrified by the thoughts conjuring in their head, I break the uncomfortable silence, re-enforcing my statement, 'I think you would have to do some crazy stuff to make me uncomfortable.' I nod smiling happily, whilst the rest of them look at me still mortified with my joke, definitely backfired, 'Is that all you wanted to talk about,' I could no longer hold my cool exterior as my cheeks flamed with a red hue, the awkward silence settling back.I had thought I had gone too far with my joke; however unknowingly I had just sparked a flow of wild sexual fantasy a few men looking for a pillow to hide their raging and wild thoughts. 

'And you know that if we try to hang out with you in the future that we aren't just trying to get in your pants,' A nervous Yoongi rubs the back of his neck, he didn't want me to feel any different to what it had been. To him I was apart of the little family they had now just with - benefits. For him I was an energy battery like Taehyung but had the intelligence and maturity of Namjoon.

'Don't worry I know, it's a legality thing to keep you and I safe,' I smile gently standing from the bed, 'Now if you excuse me, I have to choose which dress I will be wearing for the idol ball,' I start to walk the door, remembering that I had 0 clue on what to wear when turning the boys suddenly adjust back up right, hiding their previous postures 'Like how formal or like,' I wave my hands in the air trying to explain what I mean, 'almost like sexy is it.'

'A little bit sexy,' Jungkook says nodding quickly, I nod quickly and take my leave from the room. After leaving the room the boys let out a big breathe, some groan and remove their respective pillows sitting back, soft murmurs fill the room as their thoughts run wild.

'Okay listen up,' Yoongi becomes stern, 'Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok,' he points out individually, 'Calm down and don't bring out the gear,' the 3 look caught like a deer in headlights, their thoughts running wild with bondage scenarios and different scenes that could scare the heart of innocent people, he stops and points to Taehyung and Jungkook, 'I know you too want a threesome,' they turn away from each other also caught in their own plans of fun and he points to Jin lastly with a heavy sigh, 'I hope I can trust you.' BTS laugh at Yoongis outburst as he sits back clearing his head of his own thoughts. 

                                                                                                     ***

'You called,' Hoseok opens the door slightly his phone his hand. I motion him to come in and show him my computer.

'I'm stuck Hobi,' I pout like a child, 'I don't know what dress to choose or even what colour,' I bang my head on the desk, Hoseok stopping me from doing it a second time, recomposing myself I look back up to him, 'So as you,' I gesture, 'King of Fashion, imma need some help.'

'You interrupted my rest time to help you with dresses,' He gives me an awkward face while I nod happy, 'Okay fine firstly the dress must be in black,' He says clicking away at the screen.

'Why Black?' I had a thousand black dresses, okay little over exaggeration, but I couldn't understand why choose something so simple, thinking more about it, it made sense. I needed to be covert but also dazzling. 

'Because the boys would not forgive me, it's their favourite colour,' he says smirking, completely diminishing any meaning I had concocted for wearing a black dress. I heavily sigh, I had no idea of the idol ball and the thought of standing in a room full of high prestige artists and company personel scared me more than I enjoyed. I was gonna be surrounded in a room of people in a black dress that would catch the eyes of men and ladies alike, covert with a hidden knife and even maybe a gun. I had no idea of the location or the sheer size of the building, anything could go wrong in a matter of seconds.

'I have a dress I haven't worn, I think it may work,' I rush to my closet going through my formal dresses that I had within the clothing jungle, half of these I have never worn and the other half I most likely will never wear again. Pulling it out I search for a matching bra and underpants, I think this will work.

Jimin's POV

Trying to find Hobi I am stuck with their only being one place left. Cyrene's room. An uncomfortable feeling settled in my stomach, surely he would not try so quickly, even with the stern talk from Yoongi, even after all agreeing to let things happen naturally. Was he forcing that said moment to occur. I reach her door and hear Hoseok hiss out, my eyes widen, the sly bastard was having sex, without knocking on the door I barge in.

My eyes widen in suprise, standing in front of a 3 way mirror in a corner of a room was a dazzling Cyrene. Looking away I see Hoseok covering his mouth in obvious awe of CJ, as she stood admiring her dress in the mirror. She wore a long black fitting dress with a plunging v-neck that accentuated her perky chest and smooth skin, her arms were adorned with lace sleeves that were in a vine like pattern that danced up from her wrist to her shoulders showing off her toned arms. Curving around her figure ran a slit up her left leg displaying her muscular thighs and calf, it flowed just above the floor giving an almost floating effect. But what killed me was the belt sitting comfortably at a snatched waist was a metallic gold band. It was classy, it was sexy, it was perfect.

My mouth gapes like a fish, looking to Hoseok as he's stuck in a trance looking in her, I myself hiss out, she was still bare faced with untamed hair and she looked like a goddess. I doubted if she was going to protect us at the Idol Ball or if we were to be the ones protecting her. 'I don't know about this one what if -'

'No!' Hoseok and I yell together at the same time, 'it's absolutely perfect,' I settle down, looking her from head to toe once more.

'Okay I'm going to practice my makeup, would you like to stay and judge,' I grab Hoseok before shaking my head and leaving. She gives me a confused look as I close the door apologising.

'What was,' I put my hand over his mouth before leading him away.

'Do you think we would be able to survive with her in full makeup too,' I quietly shout, unable to control myself. He nods imaging an etheral Cyrene in her full glory, 'I think practice is going to start soon, lets go.'

I was nervous, for Bang PD, for us but an uncomfortable feeling was still there, I was worried about Cyrene, she may be our body guard but she isn't invincible. With that thought in mind I walked into the practice room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNEDITED

Hello Pips

I'm sorry for these fillers, I promise more action soon

Please let me know what you think and check out some of my other books, it would be very much appreciated

- Jess x