|Chapter 5 ~ Blood, Sweat and Tears|

Cyrene's POV
I feel jungkook tighten the shirt, 'tighter please,' I wince as he pulls it tight but it cuts off the blood from seeping out. He picks me up and I refuse but he doesn't listen to me and instead runs quickly towards the hotel.

'Why'd you come back you need to perform in three days,' I say against his chest as he runs growing nearer, the hotels lights, glistening within his eyes, 'I'm fine I could of walked,'

'You saved us today you saved us again, you protected us. I needed to make sure you were okay,' I struggled to understand as I became slightly dizzy. We rush through the door and he goes to turn to the receptionist but I stop him.

'No they will not help, take me to a room,' he nods and takes me into the elevator pressing 7 to go to the floor. I cling slightly as the elevator's movement causing more strain on the wound. The elevator dings and Jungkook rushes out of the room, a sea of worried faces follow me as he bursts through a door into a hotel room.

'Namjoon what do I do?' Jungkook looks worried, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon stand there shocked, 'I'll go get a flannlette.'

'No!' I yell out, 'please go to the room next door on the right, 724, there's a small black bag hidden behind the cabinet beside the front door there's a fake back, pop it off and bring it here,' I struggle with my Korean mixing it half English half Korean. Namjoon rushes out the door and brings it back. I grab my shirt tearing it revealing a wrapped cut.

I zip open the bag to reveal my personal medkit. I pull open a big bandage and pull out disinfectant, apple cider vinegar and my secret herb used to heal the wound quickly. I peel off the matted flannel shirt and look down. 'Fuck.'

'What's the matter?' Taehyung askes concerned.

'I don't need stitches, I wouldn't be able to do it,' I sigh this was going to hurt.

'Isn't that a good thing?' Namjoon asks confused.

'The concoction I've made up is used to heal muscle and skin scars quickly without scarring. It's also very painful if it enters the blood stream. If I could stitch it I would experience less pain because it cuts off the access to other blood vessels but I won't be able to so I need you, Taehyung and Hoseokz to hold me down. Namjoon can you grab that towel please,' I plead with sad eyes as the boys look at me wide eyed.

'What's the towel for?' Hoseok asks cautiously.

'To muffle my screams,' They look to each other unsure of what I'm about to do, ' I'm tough but this stuff will make you wish you had broken your leg instead, it's a couple seconds before the body adjusts but still,' I look up to Jungkook and Namjoon while Taehyung and Hoseok already stand at either side of the bed ready to hold me down, 'Namjoon I need you to hold down my legs and Jungkook I need you to place it on my cut the exact line covering as much as you can and I need you to hold it down,' he looks to me scared. I place the towel between my teeth and nod.

'Ready?'

Namjoon's POV
Jungkook rushes through the door he's safe.... my thoughts stop instantly as I see her in his arms, she looks frail before I notice blood smeared across both of them my mind goes blank and no noise enters my ears.

'No!' I listen carefully as she instructs me. I grab her key card which she holds gently out to me. I grab it and rush inside, going to the cabinet, I feel for the fake back and push on it, a small black bag appears, rushing forward, I grab it before turning out and run back into my room.

Jungkook goes to place it over and she moves slightly feeling our grip on her, 'Boys I need you to hold me down all body weight and pressure on my wrists and legs if I move and buck this off I will have to repeat the process, help me only do this once,' I apply all body weight to her legs and I see Hoseok and Taehyung do the same while she places the towel back in her mouth.

Jungkook places the bandage down then holds it quickly. She bucks her legs trying to thrash against my body weight. Jungkook now lays on her stomach holding down her waist, Hoseok and Taehyung hold down both arms and shoulders. Her eyes fill with tears as a burning sensation fills her body with unbearable pain.

     Every nerve was on fire, coursing through  it spreads through the blood stream, a fire burning from her toes to the ends of her hair.

    She screams slightly at the stinging pain, Jungkook soothes her slightly wiping her tears away and whispering comforting words.

'It's nearly over keep breathing you're doing great,' I hear him whisper, she bucks still, sweat drips down her forearms and forehead as the blood on Jungkooks hand slightly stains the bandage, he wipes away her tears again. The whole three seconds a mixture of blood sweat and tears. She slows her bucking down and spits out the towel.

'Jungkook,' she says breathlessly, 'can you pass me that other bandage,' She says breathlessly as if she wasn't just in agonising pain. Unbelievable. He moves closer and she stands her legs wobbling slightly, weak from the blood loss and pain. 'Can you please wrap this around my waist tightly and secure it,' he stops and stares at her bloody torso shocked from the experience.

     Jin walks over taking the bandage softly from Jungkook's shaking hands, starting to wrap it around her torso, Jungkook is brought into reality stepping back. She winces slightly as he continues to bandage her body covered, the dry blood scattered like a modern art piece, 'thank you really,' she bows to him slightly

'We should really thank you...,' she interjects

'Please don't I'm used to this,' she smiles sadly,' I'm worried about Jungkook he's seen a little bit of my skills and I think I've frightened him,' she smiles cleaning the dried blood with a wet wipe, a pungent smell radiating through the room, the mysterious herb for sure.

'Why are you worried about Jungkook, you just got seriously injured!' Taehyung yells slightly questioning her sanity.

'This is a very simple injury, I could of made it back by myself,' she stares at taehyung slightly, 'I just don't want yous to get the wrong impression of me,' she speaks in English.

'You just saved us... twice,' I argue.

'Exactly I'm a freak, a psycho, I never wanted to meet like this but I had to do what I had to do,' she lowers her head ashamed. Jungkook still stands still looking at her.

She walks up to Jungkook and hugs him lightly, 'thank you for helping me,' he regains focus once again and looks at her. Her soft eyes pierce into his confused ones. 'Again thank you for the help guys it made this a lot easier,' she smiled before leaving.

One question still rested on all our minds.

"Who is she?"
------------------------------------------------
Hows the story going so far? Let me know is it too boring not enough detail please all criticism welcome.