| Chapter 29 - Danger Pt.3 |

Cyrene's POV

Beom smiles sickly, guiding Namjoon back to our seat we hesitantly sit down. Needing to insert myself into the situation I remove my charade and try to piece together how I was going to get us out of this. 

'Well since I'm the prize for tonight, lets say, I make the rules,' I say my voice coming out confident, 'Everyone except us and the server leaves and I want this room to be blacked out, I don't need no snooping that could interfere with the game,' I brush my hair back as Beom confirms his earlier suspicions I was indeed not drunk, he wavers his hand dismissing everyone and the girls from their positions, pressing a button under the table I see the once standing camera droop, indicating that it was turned off. We were finally alone, standing and walking over to Beom I pace around him, my finger trailing the edge of his neat whiskey glass, seating myself onto his lap he is caught off guard. 'IF you win fairly, I will be yours, if Namjoon wins we leave this room and you never bother us again, deal?' I grab his face holding it, our noses brushing

'Deal.' Removing myself from his lap I go back to Namjoon's lap, the server now sweating buckets hands us our hand, Beom takes a swig from his glass and looks at the server knowingly. 'Shall we do after five rounds who ever has the most chips wins?' He looks to Namjoon wanting a quick game but it was going to work in our favour. 

The server gives both of them 10 single chips, none of them holding value since they were betting over me. The first hand was in Joon's favour but it became apparent to the off-the-books server started giving Joon bad hands, after two more rounds Joon was stuck he had his worst hand yet and Beom looked too smug, an ensured win, looking at my phone I was hoping it was time.

'All in,' Beom smiles his eyes fluttering slightly, he stumbles for his cards placing down his hand, in his intoxicated state he had put the worst of his hand down. Namjoon had won the round and consequently taken all of Beom's chips, winning the game. Standing quickly Joon and I rush out of the room, I pause for a moment looking at the server, 'Relocate yourself while you can, and next time don't make the hands so obvious.' He looks down ashamed caught out that he had tampered the hands. Waving goodbye I go to catch up to Namjoon who was running down the hallway he asks out of breathe, 'How did that happen?' He smiles like a miracle had occurred. 

'Don't look too smug Namjoon, I drugged him,' He turns to me eyes wide and yells.

'왜!' [ Wae (Why) ] He stops and pushes me against the wall, becoming very panicked, 'Do you realise what you've done?' He breathes heavily.

'Drug him with his own drug that causes momentary hallucination and memory loss so it seems like you won fair and square and he just got too drunk for his own good,' I smile reassuring him, he still looks confused, 'I got the drugs from the guards pocket when he took a hold of me and I put it into his drink when I had run my fingers around his glass, the drug is slow dissolving so I made sure to give us enough time, we were lucky though, we still need to get the fuck out of here, meet here and hurry please,' I send the location through the gc, promptly Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok reply.

'CJ, I think you might need to go get the maknaes,' Namjoon looks glum.

'Why where are they?' He sighs holding a pained expression on his face.

Jungkook's POV

Trekking up the stairs I couldn't imagine anything worse right now than having to go through this bullshit year after year. This was the 3rd year of us having to live our night in hell, it stopped the other members being targeted but it didn't stop us from suffering. Walking into the room we are greeted by the backs of several boy group members; Kai, Lay, Baekhyung, JB, Jinyoung and Youngjae. 

'Well I'm so glad you gentlemen could join us,' The high pitch voiced made me want to run and not turn back, I could see a similar expression on the Hyung's faces. 'Please boys you know who your ladies are,' I look to Jimin and wish him the best of luck. Moving away I see the room littered with the daughters of the elite, all trying to pry their hands on a famous idol, obsessed with the 'extravagance' of idol beauty. Sumi had now sat Jimin to her right and Lay to her left, her father undoubtedly the most powerful in the room, but she was obsessed with having two men fight over her, at first it was agreed by both Jimin and Lay to play along with it but somehow Lay had fallen for her but his eagerness only turned Sumi away, it became very personal and one sided. 

I sulk over to Jieun, 'my allocated female'. She only had eyes for me but she was extremely touchy and condescending, she would constantly ask me on these nights on when I was going to marry her, not a date, not a kiss, marriage. I look over to Taehyung who was stuck with Hyejin, similar to Sumi she had Kai and Taehyung on either side of her, neither of them cared for her but it only made her more love crazy, I could already see her rubbing up Taehyungs and Kais leg as she talked to them her eyelashes batting like crazy. Could her and her false lashes fly away already.

'So Jungkook I was talking to Appa,' She runs her hand up my leg, I suck in a deep breathe resisting the urge to remove her hand from my leg, 'And he gives you the permission to marry me,' I turn away from her ignoring her, it doesn't stop her from digging her nails into my leg, 'Jungkookie I treat you so nicely, but look how you treat me,' As she digs her nails further into my pants I finally make eye contact with her, she instantly removes her hand as she squeals at the sudden eye contact as if that hadn't been her full intention all along.

'Jieun I have told you many times that marriage isn't something I will rush into you as I take love very seriously,' I keep a neutral tone almost robotic in response as to not trigger her fluctuating emotions.

'Oh Kookie-oppa I love the way your name rolls off my tongue,' She flings herself onto me in an exaggerated manner. I sit there frozen showing no emotion or reaction. I just needed this night to end quickly. This carried on for nearly an hour although it had felt like two weeks, she had continued to run her hands all over me and even try to kiss my neck, I was able to get away with a fake coughing fit. Hoping my torture would end soon, I prayed for an angel sent from heaven to help me.

The door slams open and I am shocked to see a slightly sweaty Cyrene, 'What kind of orgy is going on in here?' The hyungs and I quickly turn to each other, knowing that this would not end well we prepare for the worst. Dear God, this was the complete opposite of an angel.

'And what are you doing here?' Sumi stands her hand still on Jimin's shoulder.

'Me?' Cyrene smiles, 'I'm here to pick up my boys.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Wooo a double upload, why because its nearly 3am and I only have motivation late at night, pray for my sleep schedule.

- Bivantae