| Chapter 28 ~ Danger Pt.2 |

Namjoon's POV

Walking down the corridor to the stairs I loosened my tie as I descended down, last year I had managed being too smart for my own good, now I am stuck tonight playing hands with the devil. Beom-seok, head of security for tonight and the son of an unknown power. He had power bestowed on him by blood relations only, he was careless and only knew how to be smart in poker. It is why he always had his dad do the dirty work for him. Pushing open the door, I see many security personnel sitting there, cigar in mouth puffing away while pretty women sat on their laps. Shaking my head I take a seat to the side of Beom, 'So glad you came to join me tonight Joon,' he smiles, his yellow stained teeth clenched down on a half-finished cigar, I nearly gag at the site.

'Like I had much choice,' I say keeping my head low, I hated how Joon came out of his mouth, but he was my elder and I could not be too snarky. He chuckles sickly trying to pass me a hand of cards, I stop him promptly with my hand out, 'I think it would be in all fairness we redo the deal, and empty our pockets,' Beom laughs again coldly his men glaring at me, I had noticed a card sticking out of a guards pocket when I walked through the door, waving his hand the guards remove the stashed cards from their pockets, feeling under the table I swipe another card from the right of me, 'And from under the table,' I reveal the card and see the way Beom observes my lack of naivety with an unsettling grin. After all the guards had pulled cards from the table, I thought I was ready to begin, 'And you as well sunbae.'

Throwing his hidden cards on the table, he chuckles before resting back pulling his girl to him making out in front of me, I look away disgusted focusing on the server in front of me, now struggling to allocate the cards to their respective deck. It gave me a time to think or more about how I feel, like a rabbit being chased down by hunters, never had I thought that I would be in this position but here am I stuck. A guard curses before rushing out, I didn't care what happened as long as I got out of this sane and alive, I keep to myself but am interrupted by the doors swinging back open with the guard who had just left and caught on his arm, Cyrene.

Cyrene's POV

I see Namjoon and instantly think of my way out, 'Oh my god Namjoon baby,' I fake stumble around the table, bumping into one of the now standing guards smiling drunkly to him patting his chest in a way of fake remorse I place myself onto Namjoon's lap, ' I------ have been looking everywhere for you,' I say drawing out each word, running my hand up his chest, he tenses up, while my back is turned I plead to him with my eyes.

He sighs out, in frustration but covers it in fake annoyance, 'Didn't I tell you to stay Seokjin-Hyung?' He rubs his brow acting coy.

'But I wanted you Oppa,' he freezes again, squeezing my waist to tell me I was going too far. I look to the man seated to his left, he has a girl sitting on his lap, lipstick smeared across both of their lips. It was not hard to tell what they had been up to, wearing a full black suit, he radiated a fake premise of power, most likely a son of someone powerful, 'Who's your friend Joonieee?' I slur out offering my hand, he grabs it and kiss the back of my hand, it takes all my will power to not show my immediate disgust on my face, the girl sitting on his lap now glaring daggers into my head.

'What's the pretty thing you got on your lap Joon?' He smirks at me running his eyes over the slit of my dress, I can feel Namjoon's hot breathe on the back of my neck, his hands digging into my sides, I knew he was going to snap, if anyone knew Joon it was that he hated women being treated as some object or toy. Without a second thought I began to kiss up his neck, I needed him to keep his cool or we would possibly not make it out of here. He choked slightly before his breathing slowed, he kissed my cheek catching me off guard before whispering a soft thank you in my ear

'Sorry about that,' He says pulling me away, 'this is our new assistant,' he says gesturing with his hand

'A foreigner?' He eyes suspiciously.

'We kept running into trouble with sasaengs so we decided to recruit a foreigner, I can't tell if it's been a blessing or a curse,' Namjoon jokes, resting his hand on my bare thigh squeezing slightly, it doesn't go unnoticed. A silent claim on me as his.

'Well, hello beautiful my name is Beom-Seok,' he says in fluent English

'Pleasures all mine,' I reply slurring my words in Korean. Beom laughs at me, eyeing how I had become so fluent that when in such a drunken state I had not returned to English, unfortunately a little too suspicious.

'The cards are ready Sunbaenim,' The server bows to Beom and he waves his hand, gesturing for the server to hand out the cards, Namjoon kept his hand close to his body ensuring that no one could spy on his cards, before he could pull them out and get a good look I noticed a nonchalant guard staring at his phone, turning around I see a security camera pointed directly at Namjoon's seat. I had to warn him.

'Oh my god Jooonieee,' I shake him, making him clutch onto his cards tighter while giving me a side eye, 'Are we gonna be on tv?' I say pointing to the camera behind him, as Namjoon turns I hear Beom chuckle, obviously caught in the act. Placing his hand face down Namjoon stands up. I stand close, observing the security who have now become very aware of the situation

'I agreed to smother our last year's flames of disagreement by a FAIR game of poker,' Joon's jaw juts out his eyes smoldered in anger, 'You have made it very clear that this will not be the case and therefore nullifies our agreement,' He grabs my hand before quickly pulling us away. A click of the safety stops me in my tracks, Namjoon confused looks back to see a barrel pointed directly at him

'And I said we are playing Poker, except now we will be playing for your girl,'

---------------------------------------------

Unedited

Okay so wow a huge update I am already working on part 2 so that should be up shortly after this.

Please if you havent go show some love to complete opposites, I think yall would enjoy it

- Bivantae x