|Chapter 13 ~ 21st Century Girl|

Cyrene's POV
A beam of light shone through Taehyung's curtains. He was still nuzzled against my neck, I blushed but when I tried to move around i froze, his morning wood was pressed against my ass, hard. I tried to escape but he pulled me tighter that's when I realised, through the night Taehyung's sly hand had slithered up my shirt and rest on top of my breast.

'Oh my god,' I let out as Taehyung started kissing my neck in his sleep, is this why jungkook doesn't sleep with him anymore . I try to escape but pulls me closer and he wriggles around his boner now harder than before. He was having a wet dream while cuddling me. He moaned in my ear and snuggles closer, I was blushing like crazy, that is until I heard voices.

' Guys you gotta see what I found,' I heard Yoongis playful voice from outside. The door opened and there half asleep stood the six members, they instantly awoke as they saw me flush against Taehyung. They all walked over and saw me awake and struggling.

'He won't let me go,' they laughed at me and Jimin pulled out his phone, 'Don't you dare, I will kill you, he needed help sleeping, but now he's,' a loud moan was heard from taehyung and started kissing my neck again. My weak spot I bit my lip trying my best to keep myself contained. They all laughed while Jimin took a picture. He's dead meat.

His hand moved from my breats but started to move downwards towards my area. I looked wide eyed towards the members and they looked back at me confused. 'There's a boundary,' I elbowed him in the belly and he unlatched, coughing from being winded. The other members laughed as I got up and hid behind Hoseok.

'What was that for?' He yells out.

'You could of given me warning on what you are like,' I glare back at him peaking from behind Hobi. He looks confused but then looks down noticing his bulging area and smiles his great big box smile. The other members laughed and I hid in Hoseoks back, my cheeks on fire tinged with a deep rose colour.

'Hobi oppa they're being mean to me,' I fake cried, they all laughed again and I left the room pouting. I got into the elevator and stared at the buttons. I was hungry so I decided to go the kitchen to have some yoghurt with granola and berries. I heard footsteps, I didn't mind them as they sounded familiar I turned around placing my food onto the bench when I noticed Jin he snickered at me.

'What?' I saw, looking at him with doe eyes and a pouty lip.

'I guess Tae did a bit more,' I turned and ran to the mirror on the wall. There sitting on my collarbone lay purple discoloration and raised blood vessels aka a hickey.

'I'm gonna kill him,' I look to Jin who laughs, 'What are you doing?' I look to Jin who stands at the countertop grabbing different pans.

'Cooking for the gremlins,' I shake my head and walk over.

'Would you like to try an Aussie breakfast,' he nods and I shoo him away. I pull out some eggs, bacon, toast and my master sauce for the toast, vegemite for Jimin and Taehyung, 'Wait, what do you guys eat on toast?'

'Usually just anything,' Jin said shrugging, 'Would you like some help tho?' I stand placing my hand under my chin.

'Sure want to make French Toast and a little surprise for Jimin and Taehyung,' I smirk wiggling my brows, he laughs at me.

'Why Jimin?' He laughs at me.

'Because he took the photos,' I pout at him.

Jin's POV

She worked quickly, humming a slight song, while I pulled out a pan placing it on the stove, she looked around the cupboard reaching around, unsure of where the bowls were, I chuckled at the confused face she made as she face back towards me, a slight pout begging to know, 'Bottom left,' She smiles whipping her head back around pulling out a big bowl, she cracks some eggs and pours in a couple of drops of vanilla extract. She places a piece of bread into the mixture soaking it, her hair was slightly pulled back and a single soft strand sweeped around her face. I turned away placing a small piece of butter into the pan, twisting the pan around, I spread the butter.

She moved in front of me, I step back startled as she slowly starts to toast the drenched piece of bread, I move away and continued to soak more pieces into the mixture,' Hey Jin, I just guess I'm a better cook then you,' she teases flipping the piece of toast in the pan.

'Come on come on you know I can do two times,' I say in English, she giggles at my antics as I take the pan and throw the toast upwards the toast, going higher and higher and higher, until it hits the ceiling. We stare for a couple seconds before turning to each other.

'Look what ya did, I told ya I'm the better flipper, I have controoooool,' she draws out rolling her wrists in front of me, 'We need to get that down, get on my shoulders,' she says and I look to her wide eyes.

'Don't worry get on mine I'll be able to support you,' She shrugs and grabs the largest utensil she could find which was a pair of tongs, I bend down and she gets on my shoulders.

'Hey I could do the splits up here and my legs would still be shorter than your shoulders,' she giggles as I stand up.

'Ya don't exaggerate that much,' I whine she reaches up slightly waving the tongs into the air, knocking it, it falls. Straight. onto. her. face. I crouch down as she gets off and I start to hunch over from laughing, sauce covers her face, she moves her hand across her eyes flinging the sauce away.

'Oh my god,' I continue to laugh but she smirks and throws the bread directly at me, my eyes shut before the bread hits my face splitting into two pieces. She outbursts in laughter.

      'Youre gonna pay for that,' i rush towards her but she runs away around the counter, she's still laughing too much as she runs into me knocking us both to the floor  she lands ontop of me, her hair drapes down covering us like a curtain from the outside world our noses just touching. she smirks slightly then wipes her finger across my cheek, placing it in her mouth she smiles, 'I make the best French toast,' she gets up leaving me flustered and still on the ground, 'I'll give my little surprise to those devils,' she smiles taking two plates sauntering off.

---------------------------------------------------

Love you all
- Jess x