|Chapter 21 ~ Make it Right|

Cyrene's POV

I was correct in my thinking. It was an inside job, all though I scared her. It wasn't the main men, the idiot put their name on their computer display and I was able to back track the feeds. We had a lead. The only thing left was to find the leader and cut the head of the snake.

I growled to myself, tossing my hair to the side, Byunhoo, Haewon Sik, did the mastermind even know their own henchmen. I smiled to myself at the thought, they thought they were so clever, thought I wouldn't see that camera hiding there. It was difficult but I was able to back track the feed. I did not want to reveal it to Bang

He could be telling the wrong people. Right now the maid and all other maids were being brought in for a group meeting. One I wasn't apart of for obvious reasons, news of the incident wouldn't of spread yet many would get caught.

The boys were tense they had a big concert coming up, worried about Bang, worried about themselves but mostly they were worried about ARMY. I sit down softly on my bed allowing proper feed flow back through the hijacked camera, I couldn't allow the loop to flow constantly, seconds delay to show me walking through the door.

A soft knock brings my attention it's Namjoon. 'Hey CJ,' his dimples pop up making me internally squeal, 'we decide to have a bangtan meeting separately.' I nod

'Wait?' I stop momentarily,' How many of them were there,' he sighs and looks down.

'Another 3 out of the 15 that were available,' I feel my insides rage, passion coursing through my body, 'But but but,' he stops me signalling his hand in an attempt to calm me,' all evidence just recorded will be taken to court, and they may or may not have spilled the beans,'

My eyes widen and light up, 'really, no way it can't of been-,'

'They don't know who he is,'

'What?' I deadpan now standing at the door way.

'They begged not sue, they cried they said we would tell but they only know him as P,' Namjoon furrows his brow,' but come along group meeting,'

I trailed along side him as we walked in to Taehyung's room, I quickly pulled out a new device of mine and adjusted the frequency with a click there sparks went through the room

'AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!' Hoseok screamed diving for the bed.

'TAEHYUNG!,' He sat there sheepishly, ' Did you really not look for any of the cameras?' He just scratches the back of his neck while I look at him bewildered.

Seokjin clears the air by coughing cutting my death glare from Taehyung. 'So we need to have a group meeting as we all have been affected by this whether we have acknowledged it or not,' he continues, ' so I brought everyone in here to sit on the bed and talk about their head thoughts,' he gestures to Taehyung's marvellous bed. We clamber around I am seated in between Jin and Jungkook.

'Where do we even start?' I sigh. Jin rubs my cross leg softly offering comfort at my obvious stress. The pressure buildup was increasing ridiculously, who was he? Why is he trying to hurt them? Why would anyone want to hurt BTS and PD Bang. His soft hand brought me back out of my thoughts again as I struggled to remain calm. The soft touch melting into my skin. I smiled gently looking into his eyes, a slight sparkle holding hope.

'We need to talk about our feelings, obviously everyone is feeling stressed and I think we should talk about it before the Idol Ball,'

'The Idol what?' I look up confused my orbs scanning the members faces all holding similar but yet different emotions, annoyance, anger, regret. I look to Jin but he let's out a huff of air, his breathe smelling of crisp mint.

'Its a ball,' Yoongi groans, Namjoon perks up but is shushed by Yoongi's angry tone, 'No she's our body guard she deserved to know,' the back of my hairs stand on edge, something was going to happen, 'there's a set a rules that the government made, only entertainment industries know them, every year there is 6 idol balls, it is compulsory to go to one, they are separated by male, female and mixed, we must attend again,' he drops his head back down laying them within his hands.

'What about-'

'Actually illegally and any media caught snooping will be jailed or in other cases be killed,' I cover my mouth, thoughts ran through my mind, a tornado through a suburban area, with a deep breathe I had to accept it. It was going to be tough and I had never thought so far ahead when it came to idol life, all the unseen politics and drama let alone the amount for one the largest growing k-pop groups.

'So lets go around the circle and express our concerns,' Jin offers, 'I'll start,' he takes a deep breathe, personally he knew how much weight laid on his shoulders with being the oldest but he also understood Namjoon needed him the most in this critical time, ' Lately I have been stressed, obviously, it's been hard work practicing, training and performing with all this drama but I am also relieved that we could have such a hard working bodyguard like you Cy.' My heart warmed at his words, it rang through with sincerity and love.

'May I speak?' Jimin raised his hand slightly, but his eyes glistened with unshed tears, while trying to hide it, Jimin undoubtedly had been affected the most, his love for Bangtan drove too deep and his uncontrollable thoughts of fear and paranoia was driving him insane, 'I am really scared, I don't want to lose Bang or any one,' he collapsed into his hands and everybody around him comforted him, rubbing his head, giving reassuring words, and hugs. After expressing his emotions, I looked around the members all shed their own tears and I couldn't help but get emotional for them.

'I promise,' I say softly.

'What?' Namjoon asks rubbing his damp eyes, the other members looking uptowards me.

'I promise, I promise that I'll keep you safe and I promise before your next concert I will find P.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unedited

hello my babes, guess what? university is officially over and I will be able to spend more time writing so please await for more updates. Welcome to my new readers and I hope you enjoy.

- Jess x