| Chapter 27 - ON |

An Explanation (3 Month Hiatus)

So as some have seen I have been away for 3 months, I would like to explain why. Previously to this I had been diagnosed with ADHD and my mental health plummeted, as well as my dog passing away. Following these months my medication was pushed back and I found out I needed heart surgery. So a lot has been happening to me to cause a very stressed very unmotivated writer; right now the most enjoyable story for me is Complete Opposites but I will try my best to continue working on this book. 

Cyrene's POV

'Where we headed?' The boys let go of each others hands as they individually pull up their text messages. Each member adorns a similar expression, forehead wrinkled and lips down turned, they knew the location well, and it shocked them.

'It's an older families mansion, just outside the city, they're well-known,' Yoongi breathes out, 'powerful,' he grumbles out, 'wealthy.' He stares angrily at the address of on his phone, he still didn't understand the true motivation to this night but it was obvious to try and keep all the idols and the famous, in-line. But tonight was one of the many nights other celebrities would have to face, the wealthy and the powerful most CEOs, land owners and businesses that ran Korea, not to the public eye at least. To many it was standard but behind closed doors, it was very different, it was the tip of the iceberg except the power only seemed to increase the further you descend into the murky cold waters. 

'Can you send me the address, I need to try and find the blueprint plus any other information that may be useful,' I get a message from Yoongi and nod my head thanking him, pulling out the address I see that it is four floors, a large basement room divided into sub rooms and a bunker, no doubt gambling and other activities that would want to be hidden, evident by the thick, bomb proof walls. The first floor is widely open, a large foyer and floor space leading to the grand stairs. Off to the side is a large kitchen and a backyard greenery out the back, the ball was most likely being held here. The next two floors was either lounging areas, bedrooms or other living quarters. To the measurements, the planning and design it could only be described as modern, the product of many infamous architects.

Scrolling through the information I could not find a security room, which concerned me, it was likely to be in the un-named basement floors. My eyes widen as I come across a filtered link, shown for no less than a second on my screen, a deep breathe leaves me, I think we may be okay.

                                                                                                 ***

Stepping up to the door the boys greeting security as a cold breeze hugs my dress, the driveway was littered with cars, butlers, men in tuxedos and women in ball gowns, many now just arriving to the mansion, observing many of the ladies dresses I could tell that I stood out like a sore thumb, so much so that the girls behind me began commenting on my dress, negatively.

'Who is she and what is that dress?' One asks the other.

'I don't think she will even get in,' Another says I casually look over my shoulder to see her sneering at me, a disgusted look in their eyes, 'I think her appa might be a famous western business men, most likely going to get married off,' She scoffs fluffing out her skirt. 

'Are you okay CJ?' Hoseok looks back to me the outside breeze sweeps his hair to the side giving him a romance movie effect, the two women gasp, BTS were standing in front of me let alone that I had been acknowledged by one of the members of BTS. 

Smiling sweetly I play innocent, 'Of course Oppa, I'm always good when I am with you,' he coughs and Taehyung looks back with a shocked look, the front security ushering Taehyung to hurry and show his invitation. I laughed at the surrounding reactions, I could swear one of the girls nearly fainted. Walking up to the security I show him my invitation a big plus one stamped onto it.