| Chapter 31 - Who |

Cyrene's POV

Opening up the eery hall way, a gust of wind rushes past, brushing the hair past our faces. 'What is this?' Jimin looks peering his head around the door looking for cobwebs and spiders.

'My trump card,' I smile walking into the hallway flashlight at the ready, the light shines down the long hallway, as they all walk in we close the hatch behind us, spider webs hung along the ceiling while dust clung to our throats, 'I found a floor plan of the house before it was renovated,' I say casually, 'This leads out into the forest right beside the entryway, it's most likely an escape route,' I continue walking accidentally stepping in a puddle, 'ew,' The members laugh at me as I message our driver to pull up near the front and wait.

'So,' Yoongi asks, 'Why did we leave so early?' I snicker as Namjoon begins to rub the back of his head, trying to piece together the situation without making the others panic.

'Cyrene may have drugged Seok-Beom,' A loud chorus of 왜 (what) fills the corridor, making you wonder if anyone from outside had heard you. They frantically turn to you, some even suggest that the group sprint away from the venue as quickly as they could, and I swear I heard Hoseok start muttering prayer, 'But it's okay by the sounds of it, it'll just look like he got too drunk for his own good, or he will forget completely,' Jin slaps Namjoon lightly on the back of the head ranting about his carelessness and the amount of stress turning his hair grey. 

Stepping further down we see the hatch, I try to open it but I nearly slip on the mossy stairs, falling back onto an unexpecting Taehyung, Jungkook laughs moving up the stairs to push the hatch up, his laugh quickly covered by panic as he struggles, nearly slipping. Seokjin lets out a loud laugh as Jungkook finds good foot-holding, with a grunt and a big push he opens the hatch outwards. Fresh air rushes in enveloping us like a hug of freedom, even though it was only one night, it felt like a lifetime of torture. The hatch is surrounded by dense trees but we could still see the flickering lights off the house and the sound of cars as they passed down the road. 

'We're actually free,' Taehyung breathes out, 'I thought we would of been caught or like the tunnel was a dead end but we actually got out,' He spins slightly feeling the breeze, the others hold similar stances, arms wide and breathing in deeply. 

'Well come on lets go home and order some pizza or something, I don't want to stay here the whole time,' The boys all nod in agreement, smiling as we walked back to the limo.

P's POV

'What do you mean they're gone?' I yell at the server who was watching over Namjoon. I run my hands through my hair, checking the corners every so often as to not get caught. I had ensured that most of the group was preoccupied and trapped, how was it possible for them to get out of it, 'Actually keep looking, how did you let Namjoon go?' I curse at him.

'He won the game,' The server says quietly, how the fuck did someone who had rigged every possible scenario lose to Namjoon, all they needed was 3 good hands to win, 'That girl she saw the camera and Namjoon noticed all the hidden cards and then Beom just kinda got too drunk and passed out,' The server spoke, his voiced hesitance like he knew I was going to snap, Beom is a heavy weight, I have never seen him pass out drunk, unless.

'Did the girl go near his drink?'

'Yes,' That little bitch drugged him, it was no news that there was contraband in the basement, that's how Beom made his own money, however his stuff was not good for your health and often left you feeling like you were teetering on the edge of death, you were there for a good time not a long time. I shouldn't of relied on such a fool.

'And what about the maknaes?' I ask checking the corner looking for any other people, the butlers and every work personnel was here under my command, I had worked too hard to get where I am for a little girl to ruin everything, years of progress for what? Bangtan's little slut to take that away from me, I had nearly gotten them in Australia but that little bitch stopped the gun man, now locked up for 25 years to life.

'I walked into the room and all the women were crying and Bangtan were gone,' I hear doors closing in the background the server still searching for Bangtan among the many doors, 'The producers from Bighit are still here but they're not here,' Growling I instantly hang up without a goodbye, frustration coursed through me I couldn't help but tug at my scalp for some form of release but it only made me angrier.

How did they get away there was no possible way for them to up and leave security would of stopped them, my phone pings, messages from multiple servers letting me know that no one had seen Bangtan, they escaped, the first time in history of this shithole of a ball they had escaped, and I needed to know how.

Pulling up my phone I message Hoseok, asking him where he was at. Of course that little happy ball of shit goes, 'Don't worry but we are safe and well ;P' I wasn't sure whether to throw up or throw my phone at the wall. I was furious, how could they escape, I was going to get Cyrene taken away from them and then continue with my plan but now they're all gone and Cyrene has upped me again.

'Fuck!' I scream out smashing my phone and walking to the balcony, lighting a smoke I breathe in deeply. This wasn't the end Cyrene, we are only just beginnning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

OOOh so a little bit more of our mysterious P. Who could it be

Hope you enjoyed 

- Bivantae x