|Chapter 23 ~ Euphoria |

Cyrenes POV

The blindfold held securely onto my face as all my senses became heightened at the loss of my sight. The soft fabric of the towel wrapped loosely around my body had my nerve endings on fire. I could feel Jin's breathe on my back, it was warm and comforting, a supple smack of his lips stopped my raging train of thoughts, 'Can you lay on your stomach please,' his dangerously husky voice coated me in a mental barrier, stopping me from thinking rationally.

I gulp nervously as I manoeuvre the towel trying to keep my modesty, I nearly whine out as the soft touch of the towel, my breath laboured. He giggles at my vulnerability, he knew exactly what he was doing and was enjoying every second of it. Seeing such a powerful and strong woman become putty in his hands.

The squelch of the oil into his hand is short-lived when he begins to massage my upper back, the skin feeling soft and supple. My breath hitches again, his hands tantalizingly moves up and down my back, his hands knead into my skin, the old calluses from his hard training excites me. 'I thought you would like top half first,' he comments while massaging deeply into my shoulders, the sensation of my muscles that were once contracted, releasing causes me to let out a breathy moan, causing Jin to freeze and cough quietly, trying to change his redirected blood flow.

With having such a beautiful woman under his hands he knew this may end up backfiring on him. Her soft but toned back drove him wild, the reactions I was giving him forced a reevaluation of his decisions, would he truly be able to contain himself? The internal dilemma became quite physical as his jeans became quite constricted around his crotch, 'Is that okay?' He asks trying to regain control, I only nodded my head in agreement, as he continued to make his way down to the shoulder blades, a muscular knot releasing under his touch and I releasing an uncontrollable moan.

He couldn't take it, blindfolded, the way my body would jerk under the release. He let out an audible groan as he was losing will to hold himself back from rushing.  'I'm sorry,' I say, his hands applying more oil as my upper back is released from the caging hold of stress, to control his eyes from wandering he places his hands quickly onto the curvature of my lower back. 

'You'll be sorry in a minute,' he mumbles under his breathe, I go to make a quick remark in but my words are caught in my throat as he adjusts the towel, exposing more of myself to him,' is that okay?' I nod quickly hiding my very flushed face, he runs his fingers over my lumbar vertebrae gently massaging the layered tension confined within my back, he follows his path down to my sacrum,his hands trickling over my sides. I bite my lip as he reaches a sore spot on my back, my body tensing in a painful response.

'A sore spot?' His breathe runs down my back giving me shivers. I calm my breathe nodding quickly as he presses up and down my spine, padding his hands he searches the unknown territory of my lower back trying to release the hidden tension. My body comes undone as my lower back is relieved of the stress from the previous days of work. As I lay still I realise a slight breeze wavers over my backside, I'm completely exposed to him. The towel. I freeze and Jin clears his throat, pulling the towel back over, 'Um... nice ass?' He asks more of as a question. He shakes his head trying to clear his thoughts of all the potential possibilities of a naked Cyrene. Slowly he moves past going onto the lower legs, lining each muscle releasing all tension from my lower limbs. My eyes still covered with the blindfold, made me still slightly uneasy but gave a weird comfort to my usually crazy mind and body.

With one last exhale my body relaxes but still showed shadowed stress and tension, "I don't understand you've explored all of my body, why am I still so tense?" I ask confused.

'Well not all of it,' Jin chokes on his words, 'CJ do you trust me?'

Even though he asked this at the beginning, his words held a much deeper meaning, 'Yes,' I breathe out. He takes the towel off and I gasp at my nakedness, 'What are you doing?' I try to remove the blindfold but he pushes me softly back down.