|Chapter 22 - House of Cards|

Cyrene's POV
'I will find P but for now I hate seeing you guys so stressed, so I am offering for today massage treatment. I clapped my hands together trying to lighten the mood.

'But aren't you tired?' Yoongi softly asks rubs his cheeks softly.

'Never,' I smile my pearly whites poking through my once closed lips, 'I signed a contract to be your body guard I'm never tired and I'm never going to stop working for you guys, so who would like to go first,' a couple hands shot up, including Jungkook and Taehyung.

'But where will you do it?' Hoseok laughs at the now bantering maknaes.

'My room,' Taehyung and Jungkook end up tackling each off the bed in an attempt at first dibs, I laugh at their antics and so does everyone else, you know the rules, scissors paper rock,' They stand abruptly, aggressively shaking their fists, drawing each time, us on lookers laughing at the rising frustration.

After nearly 5 turns Taehyung reins victorious practically dragging me out of the room.

After reaching my room he pulls me inside, closing the door, I gesture to the already prepared massage table. He stalks over, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, I look into his deep eyes, glancing down at his body sucking a breathe in. I could feel his warmth close to me I close my eyes but are jolted open when I hear a thud.

'Ohhhh I'm so sore Cyrene please massage me,' he whines and I giggle to myself at his antics.

'So you just want me to do back and neck?' I ask, he looks up shakes his head standing abruptly and dropping his slacks before laying back onto the table with his duck print boxers, 'Taehyung I have a towel,' he shrugs before laying face down, softly I hear a knock at my bedroom door walking over and apologising to Taehyung, I see a jungkook.

'We have an order,'

***

I sigh cracking my neck as Namjoon walks out, I stifle a laugh as he accidentally became so relaxed he couldn't contain a hard on. 'I'm so sorry i-i-ts,' I wave him off

' It's fine Yoongi and Jungkook both got one too,' he smiles slightly carrying his top as a hiding tool, as he closes the door I laugh again at his red flushed cheeks, adorable.

Jin peaks his head through the door his dress top already undone, even after massaging the 6 other men my breath hitched, his wash-board abs peaked through and his chest was defined. 'Would you like top and bottom,' I ask nervously and he smirks, obviously I did not hide my gaze and nervousness very well.

'If you feel like it, I would love both,' I nod and offer the towel before turning away so he may undress, 'I'm ready,' he sings slightly but as I turn I notice the boxers sitting on the floor, slapping my cheeks slightly I notice he's sitting on the table his body facing towards me the towel covering the important parts of his body.

'Do you want to lay down?' He shakes his and gestures for me to come forward.

'I always found it best that the shoulder and neck area is done best for me when I'm facing them,' I nod and slip massage oil into my hands, I hesitantly reach up and start to massage the top of his shoulders. He tilts his head back but I freeze as he rests his large hands on my hips. I look down to see his hands firmly holding onto me, melting into my sides.

'Is everything okay?' He asks, I realise I have stopped massaging and continue, 'you know you've done so much for us but you never relax yourself,' he tilts his head as he peers into my eyes.

'Well it's my job,' I smile nonchantly.

'But you're also our friend,' he points out.

'Well that is true,' I breathe out softly he pulls me closer and I out my hands on his chest, he moves his hands up and starts to rub my shoulders and neck and I almost moan at the sensation.

'How about after you're done relaxing me, I help you relax,' he continues to rub my aching neck with his large and delicate hands, I nod complacently as he rolls onto his stomach adjusting the towel.

'Where would you like me to start?' I ask again. He just responds by kicking his legs and I giggle placing more of the oil into my palms. When dancing or exercising I knew how strained and tight the calves and hamstrings could become, so I mastered the arts of massage and the anatomy of the human body. I pressed along his calf first softly then increasing pressure as I ran my hand up and down his lower legs, feeling them relax under my hands. Moving higher I heard him suck in a breathe wincing around the knees, the crucial ligaments, starting high I worked lower his groans of pain changing to relaxation, also in the form of moans. I wiped away at non-existent sweat feeling flustered.

I felt both legs relax and move to his back starting at his shoulders, they were toned and extremely define, he fit across the whole massage table, I noticed his lats being extremely tense, constricting the rest of his upper back. Slowly running my hands I could feel multiple knots, while massaging I felt some relax others holding tighter. With a breathe I took in courage and jumped onto the table where Jin lay, my legs sitting beside his waist as I moved over his back looking for the restraining knots, his skin felt soft under my touch.

'What are you doing?' He said in a gruff voice, I just hum pushing down on a spot feeling him his, found you slowly I felt the bundled mass release and the rest of his upper body relax. I work down towards the lower back but it was already relaxed. Dusting my hands off at a job well done and I move to get off the table, as I raise one leg Jin flips onto his back sending me nearly falling but I am caught but his wide arms.

Regaining balance I am straddling his waist, he sits up our faces centremetres apart, 'Now I think it's your turn to relax,' he whispers softly the hot air tickling my face, 'Now you already agreed so there's no backing out okay,' he tilted his head side to side observing my flustered face.

'But-,' I gasp as I feel a gentle kiss to the side of my neck, sweet mary jesus and joseph

'Come on CJ,' he says sitting more upright the towel barely covering him, he works his hands back up to my neck and shoulders, 'look how stressed and tense you are,' he places another kiss directly at my collarbone.

Regaining some confidence, 'what has gotten into you?' I breathe out as he massages my shoulder his head still in the crook of my neck. He chuckles slightly.

'I thought maybe you would enjoy a different side of me, I wasn't able to capitalise on it when we were in the kitchen, plus you deserve to be taken care of,' he ghosts his mouth over my jawline, I swallow the lump forming at my throat and slowly pull back his eyes were deep and hooded. His fresh lips still lingering on my skin, 'Now what do we say you let me take care of you for once?'

'How?' I ask, his hands now rubbing my arms tenderly.

'Do you trust me?' He says looking into my eyes

-----------------------------------------
Unedited

Hope you all enjoyed
- Jess x