|Chapter 32 - Fly to My Room|

Cyrene's POV

Pizza had never tasted this good, the oil coating my tongue as the food slipped down my gullet was like heaven after the night I had. My enthusiasm wasn't shared as many of the members stared at me moaning into the pepperoni pizza.

'What? It tastes good,' The members shake their heads as some dig into the supreme and cheese pizzas.

'Yeah, but is it really that good?' Jimin looks at me judging me silently from across the couch.

'After tonight?' I think to myself, 'yes,' I smile with a closed mouth stopping Jimin from getting a first class seat to pepperoni stuck on my teeth.

'I can't believe we managed that,' Jin says running his hand through his hair, a sore Jungkook still sitting idly by as Jin tends to his wounds. I had offered to help but Jin was insistent on providing aid to Kook, you could tell by his furrowed brow that he was worried. But Jin couldn't sit still he needed his mind pre-occupied. They had just escaped the horror yet so easily, of course he was upset that Jungkook was hurt and the others on edge but it had been only been a fraction of their time in the house as they did last year. And they just slipped out like it was nothing, like what was this some fictional set up?

But he was happy knowing I was able to get everyone out, arses covered, for saving them the least he could do was care for his precious 동생(dongsaeng; younger member/person). And I was more than happy to sit back and think after the long night, but to think they had suffered this for many years and for even longer durations, my heart hurt at the thought.

Ding, my phone alerts me to a notification.

                                                                                                   Meet me at the movie theatre

Strange it had come from Yoongi, looking up I had noticed he had disappeared, unsure of the period of absence. Standing up I pardon myself momentarily heading towards the movie room. I walk in and Yoongi stands there back turned, I could tell he was playing with his hands, nervous and unsure about the meeting, did it have to be so secretive?

'Yoongi?' I ask closing the door behind me the soft theatre lights casting an ominous shadow on his face, it highlighted his striking pale skin and soft eyes. 'You wanted to see me?' I step closer to him, he takes a deep breathe considering if he wants to make a run for it, shaking his head he puts the anxiety away. Without another word he comes up to me and hugs me pulling me close. I am as stiff as a board, cut off by his sudden demeanour.

'Thank you,' He nuzzles his head into my shoulder breathing in deeply, my scent calmed him strangely. Relaxing into his hold I hug him back returning the gesture.

'What do you have to thank me for?' I smile into him. He chuckles lowly, Yoongi wanted to lecture me for 3 hours on the small differences he had done for the group. They were no longer anxious 24/7 and felt comfort in my presence and it allowed the free spirited bangtan to be set free, BTS no longer caged by crippling fear. Although they knew the danger they were in Yoongi felt invincible with me.

'You have done so much for Bangtan and you don't even realise it and it makes me happy, I feel free,' Yoongi steps back looking at the star-studded ceiling, I couldn't help but appreciate his features, the mole on his cheek almost dazzling from the light reflecting from his face. Yoongi looks back to me eyes fixated on my face although I had been admiring him he could not put into words how beautiful I was to him, we lock eyes before going to each others lips.

The tension in the air thickening, 'Can I kiss you?' Yoongi asks breathy, his eyes not leaving my lips.  I try to take a deep breathe to calm my screaming thoughts but I am distracted  by Yoongi's slender hands still gripping my waist, teasing the fabric of my dress. Without responding I lean in and place my lips gently on his.

His eyes widen at my lack of response but closes his eyes and pulls me close savouring the feeling of my lips on his. He moves his hand to the back of my neck as I wrap my arms around his neck crossing my wrists loosely behind him. He becomes aggressive savouring every second like he had not eaten in weeks. His lips soft but urgent.

I had to pull away as I lost breathe, our eyes locked I give him one last peck, him leaning in as I back away, yearning for more. 'We won't stop at this rate,' I giggle, he chuckles lowly at the thought.

'Lets get back before things get suspicious,' I gesture stepping away from Yoongi. He nods ready to walk to the door but his eyes go wide staring at the door behind us.

                                                                                         ***

'And there with Cyrene is Yoongi,' Hoseok laughs as Yoongi's fiery face, hidden behind a pizza slice embarrassed from being caught in the act. I smile at Yoongi as the boys prod at him, a couple comments on Yoongi beating other members. Yoongi laughs at this, my face now becoming red. Jimin even making kissing sounds towards me, an attempt at making me react further... it was super effective as I buried my face into the closest couch cushion. Hoseok patting my shoulder a humour worthy attempt at comfort in this chaotic atmosphere.

'I must say though, thank you CJ,' Namjoon becomes serious, 'You really helped us out, so for that for the rest of the night you can tell us what to do,' A couple shouts of complaints come from the maknaes, most likely still horrified from the vegemite on toast not too long ago.

'I have a great idea.' I order the boys to grab pillows and blankets and to be in their pyjamas within 5 mins.  Rushing down the hall I change into bicycle shorts and a long t-shirt meeting back at the couch I lead the 6 boys to the movie theatre, Jimin late as usual, I can hear him shout after us, as he rushes to catch up.

'Sorry,' he says quickly, I smile closing the door behind, 'So what are we doing?' He asks unsure of the situation.

I clap my hands together looking for the remote, 'We are gonna watch one my favourite movies of all time.' Bangtan looks to each other almost scared.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

OH MY GOD WE ARE AT LIKE 50K I AM WOW THIS STORY BLEW TF UP

I am so sorry for the lack of updates life likes to keep punching me in the face. 

- Bivantae x