| Chapter 20 ~ Where you From |

AUTHORS NOTE
Hello lovelies I just released a new book mafia au where the protagonist will be with Tae. I love the idea and if you're interested check it out. It's called new era
End
Jungkook's POV
We squeal as we run down the halls her taking the elevator, myself opting for the stairs, this might be it. She heads for my room as I run down the stairs but am called back by Yoongi.

'Jungkook, there you are,' We both turn around Cyrene giggling sheepishly as I groan, let me shower god damn it, 'we have practice come on,' turning to face Cyrene who has a smirk plastered on her face. She walks closer before she's looking up a sly grin shadowing her often innocent features.

'I guess I'll have to shower by myself,' with that she walks into my bedroom and I groan as she sways her hips, taunting me with every step. I'm going to kill Yoongi.

Cyrene's POV
I smile as I towel my hair from the shower, the steam lingering on the window panes. Quickly moving to my bedroom, a small figure darts through my vision. In only my bath robe and hair towel I round the corner to notice a hooded figure, placing something in a corner. A hidden camera, I tred quietly behind but the floor board squeaks under my slightly damp feet. Oh Lord.

The figure turns and I catch their green eyes. They bolts and I chase, holding my head towel as I run, they turned their head unsure of where to go. I had the upper hand.

The two heavy bodies panting, feet slapping against the hard board. The figure turned quickly and I smiled to myself, dead end turning caught they pull out a taser. I shake my head and smile, this should be a piece of pie.

They lunge very quickly and scrape my side, I bite my tongue the electrical shocks shaking me to my core. More prepared for the speed of the attacker. They lunge again side stepping I grab their wrist dislodging the taser. Realising their mistake they kick me, sending me a little back. It was hand on hand combat now.

I lunge quickly taking them by suprising knocking them down, I kick at their side and step back, they cough grabbing at their side and their head. They could give but could not take, the green eyes stare into me once again. Anger, fear, turmoil. They charge yelling but i dodge and they ram themselves into the wall, leaving an indentation.

Taking the chance I grab my head towel and wrap it around their arms restraining them. But they buck almost like an angry bull, bring my elbow down harshly I knock them down. Until they lie still and panting heavily. Unresponsive. FUCK I wanted to interrogate him immediately. Finally pulling off the hood from the assailant I lose my breathe, shaking my head in disbelief, footsteps round the corner as I try to put the pieces together in my mind. A tumbling of noise rushes towards me as seven members appear in the isle.

Hoseok's POV
'You do not know what you just stopped me from,' Jungkook mumbled angrily as he sat down at vocal practice.

'And what was that?' We all grinned ear to ear.

'Of course wouldn't you all like to know, bloody tease,' We lean in slightly.

'Please tell us more Jungkook,' I grin egging him on.

'That is none of your business Hyung,'

'Were you and Cyrene going to shower together again?' a chorus of howls rang through as Jimin laughed at Jungkooks now beat red face, 'Come on Kook, she just got out and I am about to go in when you were already wet,' Jungkook covers his face as many of the members heckle for details.

A thud and a crack of electricity sends the members to do the door, while the vocal coach looked worried. The rest of the members had run out following the hallways and there standing in nothing but a bath robe, her left leg on full show Cyrene. But that view was shortlived as  underneath her was a hooded figure with a towel caging their arms behind their back.

'What the-,' Jungkook was cut off by the assailant starting to stir underneath Cyrene. She grabs him quickly before hauling him to the interrogation room.

'What's this?,' I head over to the ground and see small cameras lay on the ground, eyes wide I panic,' Quickly search your room for cameras,' running as fast as we can, we search high and low running my eyes over every surface. In the corner stood my teddy bear sitting on top of the cabinet. Found you.

Unknowns POV
Slowly the cameras went dark the faces of each members face being the last of the signal feed before being cut.

Confusion and anger some sadness as they all discover their cameras, 'FUCK!' I curse out, I punch the table scaring Byunhoo, my assistant,' sorry it's just how is this woman, this person getting ahead of us,' I run my hand over my face the stubble on my face reminding me of my much need shave and shower.

I've worked too hard too restlessly to have this taken by pathetic foreigner. 'They haven't got the step ahead boss,' Byunhoo points to the single screen on the remaining monitor, there stripping in front of us was Cyrene, clueless how idiotic to not think we wouldn't target her too.

I smile as Byunhoo oogles her, 'enjoy the show I have business to attend to,'

Cyrene's POV
'Who do you work for!' I scream at them they flinch at my harsh words. They grin with malicious intention.

'Oh how they have so many cameras and people working, you will lose this battle.' The small girl laughed, the previous maid now caught to be an intruder.

'Haewon Sik,' she freezes, 'I play like I don't know who's behind this but the matter of fact is, I exactly do.'
----------------------
UNEDITED

I know I said I was gonna be hiatus but i wanted to upload for yous. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K OML