| Chapter 33 - Fly to My Room Pt.2 |

Cyrene's POV

And that's how I saw the softer side of Jungkook as we both cuddled into each other crying, our tear stained faces smooched together as we stared at the credits of Big Hero 6. The other members slightly affected but more confused at Jungkook's actions. His once brave face transformed into my personal cry buddy once he saw my puffy eyes and overly flamed cheeks. After he heard me choked and squeak he had basically flung himself on top of me, crying 'Baymax,' loudly. After that we both cried on and off as the movie finished. Although the movie still had a sweet ending it had only made me and Jungkook crying more at how cute and sweet the movie was.

Bangtans emotions were snuffed by the humour of me and Kookie crying over a walking-balloon called baymax. 'Are you guys okay?' Yoongi asks beside me, he himself was sniffly until Jungkook landed ontop of him.

'Yeah  I'm-,' he hiccups drawing in a strangled breathe, although I'm sad I nearly giggle at his cuteness, 'Okay,' I squish Jungkook's red cheeks cooing. Admittedly his face was a lot more pale than my flaming cheeks, any crying managed to light them up like fourth of July in a fiery blaze of red. And it took nearly an hour to go down. Smacking at my hands Jungkook mocks me, pinching my cheeks as I did to him, what started out as a cute cheek pinches quickly led to us wrestling. The members sat back as we fell to the floor trying to grab each others cheeks, the credits finishing in the background. 

Yoongi watches us, not entertaining enough to keep him awake he stands, 'Anyways I am exhausted and we need to keep our sleep schedule or otherwise we'll end up like 2014,' The members groan, not in annoyance but in agreement, reminiscing on their early debut years.  The 4 eldest leave quickly to go for their nightly routine, the last thing they needed was a pimple for their upcoming schedule. 

Jimin and Taehyung stayed watching  as me and Jungkook continued to wrestle, no longer pinching each others cheeks but trying to get the other to surrender, it was like I was practicing jujitsu again as a beginner, not serious and just having fun, the rough night becoming more light-hearted as no one in the room could hold down their laughter.

'The movie was great,' Taehyung chuckles, 'But this is far more entertaining.' Jimin tries to stifle his laugh as he watches my obvious movements.

'The funniest part is that Jungkook thinks he's doing well,' Jimin covers his mouth, choking out these last words, 'But she's obviously letting him win.' Jungkook pushes me down so he is on top  and looks down at me. The words set in with realisation as I don't flip him over quickly.

'Ya!' He yells at me playfully, slightly embarrassed to be treated like a young kid, allowed to win. I don't even try to continue at I laugh at his wide eye, bunny smile expression, he tries to growl at me but it makes him look even cuter. I drop my head back and laugh, my laugh seemed contagious as the 3 men start to laugh at me. Jungkook begins to tickle me, I instantly stop laughing, my now stern face making Taehyung fall to the ground laughing, my sudden mood switch was too amusing to him. I place my leg so it's in between Jungkook's and one on the outside, using my leg strength I pull his weight bearing leg out  from under him and flip us. After Jungkook realised the situation I was already beginning my onslaught of tickles. He tried to fight back but he couldn't stop laughing. I stop assaulting the poor man and breathe deeply at the workout that was tickling Jungkook.

'You guys wanna have a sleep over?' I ask half-heartedly as the idea comes to my head, it was a random thought but I thought it was a good one, the boys were starting to bring me comfort and security even though that was technically my job, they had also managed to secure their place my heart even more and I noticed myself gravitating towards them instead of my previous crave for solitude. When offered the job I always thought I was gonna wake up from a dream or that the boys would turn out to be some freakish nightmare with a pretty publicity face. But they are real and hide nothing to the public, and that had only brought me to love them even more. 

'Let's have a sleep over in my room,' Taehyung says excitedly, I raise my brow at his happiness, I figured it was probably because he gets to cuddle 3 people.

'But I meant here,' I pout with puppy dog eyes, the maknaes shake their heads quickly, they were not going to be persuaded.

'You think it's a good idea until we all woke up with stiff backs,' Jimin comments crossing his arms into an X shape, remembering the first time they had moved and decided to sleep in the theatre. The whole day they felt like they had aged 50 years, their bones cracking every time they tried to move. Needless to say their physiotherapist was pretty pissed. 

They all grab their pillows and blankets and head straight for Taehyung's room, I turn my back to them. I wanted to sleep in the theatre, although they noticed my childish ways, it did nothing to stop their determination. Jungkook crouches down in front of me and pulls me up and over his shoulder in a flash, my mouth agape by his sudden action. 

'Hey what are you doing put me down muscle-pig,' I say pounding his back lightly. My words are taken from my mouth, my rear end stings as realisation hits me. Jungkook just spanked me! 'What do you think you're doing mister!' I thrash but he keeps my hold tight and the only way I could actually get out would hurt Jungkook, I was stuck, he chuckles again patting my arse lightly.

'I didn't hit that hard,' He chuckles, Taehyung and Jimin try to hold it together, raising my head from Jungkook's back I glare at them. Curse these pretty boys. 

Entering Taehyung's room I'm set down on the bed. I ready to launch myself onto Jungkook but am knocked back quickly by Taehyung and Jimin's pile of pillows and blankets. Taehyung even having the nerve to lay on top of the pile with me suffocating underneath it. 

'M lbing,' I try to yell through the covers.

'You're sleeping?' Jimin mocks the smirk evident in his voice, I grumble annoyed at his dumb cute smirk he does. Taehyung sits up pulling the blankets off me. His king size bed easily holding the four of us. I try to move to the sides to avoid our the situation of last sleep over but am stopped by Jungkook and Jimin on either side. 

'Why do I gotta be in the middle?' I whine raising my voice slightly.

'Because Jungkook and Taehyung like you,' The three of us instantly cover our faces as a fierce red heats up our cheeks.

'Ya what are you saying?' Taehyung chokes, playfully hitting Jimin, one hand still covering his flaming cheeks. Jungkook excuses himself for a 'bathroom break,' this only entertains Jimin as he falls back onto the bed laughing. 

I huff out trying to hide my red cheeks and lay down on the bed, Taehyung lays in front of me and Jimin spoons Taehyung from behind. The bathroom doors open and Jungkook's face is slightly wet, obviously trying to hide his fading blush. Patting the bed behind me I offer Jungkook a spot on the bed. He lays down pulling the blankets over the four of us, the rest discarded at the bottom of the bed, each others body heat keep us warm.

I could feel Taehyung and Jungkook's consistent breathes and new they had all fallen asleep. I sat their and contemplated my life, I had my 7 idols as housemates and I protected them for a living. But I contemplated how long my heart could last. I always said I would be professional but with each growing day I wondered how long that would last. Or would my past finally catch up with me.

'You're going to take my heart, please don't break it,' I had thought they were asleep, what I didn't see was Jimin wide eye snuggled into Taehyung's back.

--------------------------------------------

Unedited

UM GUYS WE HIT 60K AND NEARLY AT 65K IM SCREAMING AHH

I wanted to give yall something cute before we start doing a lil rollercoaster of emotion's so please lmk if you liked this chapter.

- Bivantae x