|Chapter 9 ~ Embarrassed|

Cyrene's POV
    I walk out of the room and head back down stairs not taking the elevator, they would catch me there. I walk into my room and spin around with a gleeful smile. I think I should unpack, looking around marvelling at the beautiful room I squeal with delight, I remember the vanity and rush over pulling out all my makeup. My smile shines in the mirror, although I love to kick ass, wear hoodies, stuff my face, and game occasionally, I loved playing with makeup.

    I pull out the two smaller bags hidden with my bigger suitcase, and dance slightly, excited to have my own personal makeup bench. I set it up and nod to myself, my own beauty station. I turn around and look at my clothes, huffing I move the suitcase into the walk in wardrobe. My eyes shone.

    The light bounced off the white marble countertop that lay in the middle with assorted drawers underneath, the walls lined with hangers and different shelves painted in white and lined with silver metal, the room shinning brightly, yet there in the corner stood a bay of mirrors angled, so you could yourself in full figure. Perfect I smile and go to turn on my music so I can dance away while unpacking my clothes.

    I turn my phone to spotify, slightly I tilt my head looking at available devices and I see speakers room 8. I turn it on testing the speakers I press play on IDOL. No sound comes out oops wrong room I try number 9 and sound comes through the speakers in the wardrobe and bedroom I quickly throw open my bags and start to unpack my clothes. I dance around best trying to imitate the choreography, my body rolls with the music as the chorus rings through the speakers.

    ' Oh oh oh oh ooh oh oh oh woah woah,' I chuck my shirt by accident and curse under my breath quickly I hang it and reach for my bras and start to place them in the centre cabinets drawers.

    'Nice moves,' I hear a deep chuckle behind me. I turn still holding one of my luxurious Victoria Secret red lace bras. Taehyung goes red in the cheeks and starts to apologise.

    'What never seen a bra before?' I smirk raising my eyebrows at him. He stutters and I throw it at him, he catches it and looks at me absolutely gobsmacked, 'put it in that drawer please,' I say pointing, he stands still, his mouth hanging wide open. I walk over to him and softly remove the bra from his hand. The confident man on stage frozen by a mere bra I turn and walk putting the bra away safely into the now designated bra draw, 'You here to help? Or here to stare?' He still looks at me shocked by my actions.

    The thrum of a new song starts and I smirk instantly and I see Taehyung's body freeze up. House of Cards ,'So bad,' I sing I turn around again and face him. He is no longer frozen and stood confidently, his eyes filled with a deep desire, the song obviously affecting him, I stepped back in a slight panic what had I gotten myself into.

   'Why's it fair for you to tease us but we can't tease you?' He steps towards me with hooded and dark eyes, I step back, he steps forward I step back, he steps forward and I'm trapped by the cold counter behind me, he steps forward again and hovers slightly above me, 'I appreciate beauty, you should of all people should know this, so why do you tempt me?' My breathe hitches in my throat as I struggle to makeout a response, 'unless you want me to,' he puts both hands on either side of my body and leans in. I stop breathing momentarily.

    I gasp as I feel his nose run along the side of my neck. He pulls back and he now looks at my flustered face. I pull myself together and face him I smirk slightly and lean in, this time he didn't freeze I leaned past his face and whispered in his ear, 'Now we gonna stand here all day or you want to help me?' He stands straight and laughs before leaving the room.

     'I came in because you accidentally played IDOL in my room," he smirks, 'But this turned out better than expected,' he's actually a bigger flirt than I thought i move around to a song Control by Unknown Brain. The song played and I couldn't help but feel the beat. I moved into my bedroom.

    The soft, emotional intro forced it's way through my veins as I let the music take over, the sudden change in beat forces my body to move from a soft contemporary into hip hop choreography, 'Oh wow,' I hear a gasp from behind and stop, Jungkook stands there surprised, shocked, in awe, and not again turned on. Boys.

Jungkooks POV
    I go to walk to Cyrene's room as PDnim wanted to have her second test, I walk past Taehyung and he looks flustered his hair in a mess like he's ran his hand through it a couple times. 'Is everything okay hyung,' he turns to me with playful and lustful eyes, a smirk plastered onto his face, 'She's going to be a hand full that's for sure,' without another word he walks into his room.

    Without thought I slowly open the door, a habit, an unknown song plays but I see Cyrene stand there, moving her body to the rhythm. Almost a dance Jimin would dance to, her body flowed perfectly with the beat, her slight body jerks hitting each beat the movements of her hands around her, entrancing me further into the song and her performance, I step in lured.

    Then the bass drops, and she jerks moving in a completely different form of dance, as if transformed from Jimin to Hobi, she pops and moves to the beat, the beat soothes and she moves gracefully, she slowly raises her leg above her head and holds it there, 'Woah,' she lowers her leg and looks at me, stunned but smiles softly, 'Bang would like to see you now,'

     'It's your second test,'
---------------------------------
Comment do we like the little bit of romance??
Vote 💜
- Jess x