|Chapter 16 ~ Persona |

Cyrene's POV

I walk back to my room and throw on some leggings and a hoodie for the movie, laughing to myself at Jungkook and his frustration. A happy sigh escapes my lips whilst I tossling my hair through the towel, drying it before combing it through with my brush.

I start emailing my evidence to Sihyuk and reach for the vanilla scented moisturiser applying it to my legs and face, i massage deeply into my skin relaxing into my own touch and comfort. Looking to my computer, I start to type 'Dear Bang PDnim,

I have collected a lot of evidence from the perpetrators phone and request an immediate meeting as it is a concern of health and safety

Sincerely Cyrene' with the attachments loaded, I press send.

A nervous knock rattles on the door and I call out, 'Come in,' Jimin enters looking cute with a sweater and pyjama pants, his hair was messy like he had run his hands through it too many times, I smiled as the sweaters arms were too long giving him sweater paws, a faint smile on his lips, 'Hey Jimin, perfect timing I was about to-' I stand and walk to the door to go to the cinema but he stops me at my door and I see a much more happy Jungkook and a very gleeful Taehyung behind him, I open my mouth to speak.

'The hyungs took the movie theatre and your room has the biggest t.v.,' he smiles and I just sigh closing my laptop and turning on the tv. They walk in Jungkook still slighlty aroused and anxious around me.

'Jungkook,' I touch his shoulder as he walks through, 'relax,' I give him a soft smile but before he can speak, Taehyung and Jimin pounce on him, asking 'why does he need to relax' and 'Did something happen', he curses at them and I giggle at their antics. He stays quiet as I laugh and set up the TV, 'So?' I turn to them, 'What would you like to watch?'

'Something with action and also new, I'm in the mood for a new movie,' Taehyung says. I think for a second.

'How about Alita?' I say the english title and they turn to me confused I click onto it and they all nod their heads. I press play before I walk over to my bed and plod down moving back to the head of my king size bed as Taehyung and Jungkook sit to my right and Jimin on my left.

***
'Wow,' Jimin awes as the ending credits start to roll across the screen, I lay there tired from a stressful day of deciphering while Taehyung holds me, also tired rubbing my back softly, drawing intricate patterns into my back calming me and nearly putting me to sleep, Jungkook lays on Taehyung's legs as he also slowly drifts off to sleep, his body close to my lower back.

Jimin looks to me and then looks to the other two, 'Can we please stay? Its fine if you say no I just don't want to disturb them,' I nod softly and he his lights up momentarily before turning off the TV. I turn my body slightly so my belly is laying almost flat and a leg raised with my torso twisted.

'Cyrene,' Jimin asks softly and I open my droopy eyes to look to him, 'Can I um... well I haven't cuddled anyone in a while,'

I cut him off, 'Jimin it's fine,' he smiles and moves closer to me, he moves up slightly and pulls me close to his chest and i use him as a pillow, my hand softly balled on his chest. I have a quick peak and Taehyung is latched to my back and Jungkook lays asleep on my bed in between Taehyung's legs. I guess this was never in the job description

***
Namjoons POV

'Namjoon I can't find them, none of them are in their rooms,' Jin barges into my room at 6am worried. It takes 3 seconds for me to register before Jin and I rush out and go search their rooms, 'We just borrowed the movie theatre, they couldn't of gone out could they?' I shake my head, what do we do we need to find them I need to track- Cyrene!

I rush to Cyrene's room ready to bust it open when the door is left slightly ajar, Jin in tail. I gasp and hold back my laughter, 'Found them,' I laugh as Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin all lay clinging onto Cyrene. Jin comes in and stifles his laugh. We grab Hoseok and Yoongi although protestant they comply.

'Oh god this was definitely worth the wake up,' Yoongi smiles snapping a quick photo. Jimin lays there as a pillow for Cyrene except for the sly hand which has reached around to her backside; not too far Jungkook lays his head using her buttocks as a cushion, his arms wrapping around her legs, while Taehyhung is latched onto her again from the behind his head nuzzled into her neck and his legs keeping Jungkook from rolling away.

'She thought Taehyung was bad, now she has three,' Hoseok jokes. His laughter causes to stir her awake and sees the state she's in. She's stuck.

'Not again Taehyung,' she whines as we look to Taehyung who is attacking her neck again with his mouth leave sloppy kisses and sucking so often, Jungkook wriggles still half asleep and in the process jiggles Cyrene's booty around trying to get comfy, 'Why,' she loudly whispers but its escalated when Jimin moves his hand from her waist, falling down, ever so gently brushing her lower belly.

'Okay everybody wake up,' she announces Jungkook awakes first to see his 'pillow' he shoots up right embarrassed and rushes out of the room, Jimin is second and notices his hand placement, he rolls away and moves off the bed, apologising and thank her for the movie. Taehyung still in deep sleep pulls Cyrene closer, as Jungkook and Jimin have moved away.

'I see why you two stopped sleeping with him but you might enjoy it Jimin,' I tease, Jimin protests loudly waking Tae, he looks to me and sees me shrugs and goes back to cuddling me. ' Mr Kim, you have a busy schedule today,' he groans , removing himself and leaves the room whining. I sit up with the four eldest smiling at me.

'Sorry they're like that but they love affection,' Hoseok refers to who I can assume he's referring to Jimin.

'It's fine I love affection too, even though I can seem quite cold,' I sit cross legged on my bed softly gazing at the 4 hyungs of the maknaes, 'Anyways we have a very important meeting to adjourn,'

***
We sit in the conference room with everyone seated, they all sit there confused and unaware of the situation but Bang PDnim was quite curious as he shuffled through my investigation, 'Cyrene, you've done amazing, it's obviously linked to someone but who?' He asks me.

'Sunbaenim, I have hidden something else from you,' I throw the papers down with enlarged writing, they all gasp.

'Someone inside Bighit is trying to kill you,'