| Chapter 34 - Like |

AUTHORS NOTE: I am literally writing this at a house party as a big thank you to you all for reading and voting and getting me to #1 in the Yoongi tag and #2 in the Jungkook tag. Like I never thought it would be this successful, and it's not even that successful. So I'm cheering.

Cyrene's POV

Like deja vu I open my eyes to see an equally groggy quartet. The hyungs stood still taking pictures again at the maknaes cuddled form. I smiled at the sight as I sit up slightly, Jungkook was cuddled into my back but instead of wrapping his arms around me he had grabbed onto the back of my shirt and placed his face into my back curling into a semi fetus form. Taehyung had wrapped as much as he could over me, an arm under my head an arm at my waist and his leg over mine. Jimin was still spooning Taehyung as he had fallen asleep, his eyes slightly puffy.

Shrugging my shoulders I turn my body so I am now facing Jungkook, engulfing Jungkook in my arms, I nearly awed out loud as he snuggled closely into my chest grabbing the front of my shirt, patting his hair slightly I let myself fall back asleep.

Yoongi's POV 

Cyrene's form held a steady breathe and I could tell she had fallen asleep, she was currently smooched between the two youngest but she didn't seem to mind as she had a small smile on her face. Jimin sits up quickly and nearly scares me, Jin jumps but manages to clamp a hand over his mouth before he could let any noise out.

'What are you doing Ji-?' Jin is interrupted quickly by Jimin as he peers over at the now sleeping Cyrene.

'Is she asleep?' Jimin asks removing himself from the bed quietly. We nod slowly confused by his actions, standing up he tiptoes towards the door and opens it, making a psst noise he tries to  gesture for everyone to leave. Us hyungs look to each other confused by his actions we decide to following out into the living room, he rushes to the couch and gestures for everyone to sit down still not uttering a word to us. 

'Jimin what the hell are you doing?' Namjoon asks seriously concerned. Did something happen to the four of them before they had slept, why was he acting like he had just uncovered the secret to life.

'Cyrene said we are going to take her heart,' My eyes widen to the size of dinner plates as my mouth goes agape trying to find words, we were going to take her heart? A similar expression came across all our faces except for Jimin who had his hands on his face running it through his hair periodically, deep in thought about his findings.

'Oh you mean like a joke - like Taehyung was grabbing too hard,' Jin says trying to laugh but it falls short at how weird that sounded. It could only mean one thing, she was going to fall in love with us, but she was already falling, she had started that journey and we all knew it because deep down inside I knew that I was feeling the same thing. And without a doubt the other members wouldn't be too far down that track either.

And it came down to a simple question, who would she pick, we had all had our moments with her the maknaes more so than the rest but it didn't mean us hyungs had experienced anything less. What shook me is the effect it would have on the rest of us. If she chose another member how would I feel? If she chose me how would the other members feel? It could break us apart.

'Who would she?'

'No one,' A voice comes from behind us, Cyrene stands their slightly drowsy, she had just registered what they were talking about as she walked into the living room, 'Sorry just ugh,' she groans rubbing her forehead. 'It would either be all of you or none of you,' she says again standing firm. 

'I'm confused what do you mean all of us?' Namjoon asks slightly puzzled.

'If I were to love or 'choose',' She raises her hands making quotation signs, 'then I would choose all of you or none of you.'

'How though?' Hoseok asks confused.

'I am polyamorous, I love and find multiple people attractive, my heart is big enough to hold more than one person as my partner, like how you manage to love all ARMY but on a closer connection, I don't love just one of you, I love all of you and I know if I was just to choose one then it would affect the rest of you and my relationship with that single person because I love you all already,' She stops her mouth gaping at her sudden confession, our eyes go wide staring at her.

'Well I loved you even when I was a fan but now it's becoming more than that, and so yeah,' She shrugs her shoulders, trying to play off how nervous she was. She had just confessed something that she had never wanted to reveal, it was something she thought would only come up with in time as emotions started to develop and mature. Not because Jimin was awake when she had said it. 

'Polyamorus?' I say mispronouncing the word slightly, still confused by the situation.

'I'm not sure how common it is in Korea but it's basically dating multiple people at the same time,' I tilt my head slightly, it was uncommon in Korea and even shamed upon because of our standards of monogamy.

'Yeah, it's not really taken to kindly in Korea,' Jimin rubs the back of his neck smiling.

'I thought so,' Cyrene says, awkwardly standing there she nods to herself before turning on her heel and walking back to her room. Once we heard the click of her door we turned back to each other, what the fuck were we going to do?

'Did she just say that we - share?' I ask confused about her proposal. I only had recently kissed her and not many of the members had even done that. So to be even be talking about the romantic aspects of our dynamic was strange, it had taken all my courage to even kiss her.

'I think with how everyone is we don't worry about it, don't tell koo or Tae unless they ask because at this point no one is at that stage with her and we already have enough on our plates,' Jin says with a level head, 'all of us.'

                                                                                             ***

Cyrene's POV

What does any sane person do when you hear that your long time idols and bosses, technically, are thinking about you romantically in the same way that you are? Well don't ask me I'm currently in my wardrobe squatting in a corner staring at the wall. If I can't see, feel or touch anything than things will magically go away right? No it did not, although I was trying to de-stimulate myself my head still raced around like a grand prix. First Yoongi kissing me, Jimin saying Taehyung and Jungkook like me and now this. I always knew it was a possibility but from the start I was determined to keep it professional and not involve feelings. But how can I not? They were my idols my role models, gods sent from above. 

Okay but you get the point, they weren't just people to me, they were almost flawless in their personalities. And I could feel this would be the biggest battle I would come to face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited

Oop a little bit more drama into the mix, I hope yall enjoy this chapter

- Bivantae x