Diaval finds out your pregnant again

OK so for a heads up your child is now 4 years old so there is no confuse as to why he is talking. The same goes for the other chapters from this point on. That's all now enjoy.😊😊😊

Your POV

I sat on bed, braiding my hair while watching y/s/n play with a ball. You were 4 months pregnant but Diaval couldn't tell because you always wore a brown robe that hid your stomach well. Diaval had arrived home from getting water and was currently lying down behind me, telling me about his day. "As I went to get water, I got my foot stuck under a root. After I got my foot out from under the root, I feel in some mud and got my favorite shirt dirty". I laughed and said "All of your shirts are black". Diaval rolled his eyes and said "You should be one to talk. For the past 4 months you've been wearing that robe". 

I said "Well this robe is what's hiding your gift". This seem to get Diaval's attention because he sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist then asked "Oh really. I wonder what it is". I turned around and undid my robe to reveal my 4 month old baby bump. Diaval just stared at my stomach. I started to worry if Diaval was upset since he was so silent. I asked "Diaval? Are you alright". Diaval then put his hands on my stomach and began to rub them in a circular motion. Then I heard a chuckle escape Diaval's mouth. 

He soon spoke and said "So that's why you always ate my pumpkin seed bread. If I had known you were with child I would have made more so we could both have some". I giggled and said "It's not my fault you make great pumpkin seed bread". Diaval asked "How far along are you". I said "4 months". Diaval kissed my stomach and said "I'm glad we will get to have another little one running around". Y/s/n came up to Diaval and I, he pointed to my stomach and asked "Mummy what's in there". I laughed and said "Your little brother or sister". Y/s/n clapped his hands together and hugged my knee as Diaval continued to rub and kiss my stomach.