Nsfw Alphabet - Udo

Aftercare - Udo will lay you on his chest and run his fingers through your hair. He'll ask repeatably if you're ok and if he was too rough with you.

Body Part - Udo likes his chest and arms because that's where you are most of the time. Safe between his arms and chest. For you, Udo doesn't have a preferred body part. He loves and cherishes every inch of you.

Cum - Just like Borra, Udo likes to cum anywhere on and in you.

Dirty Secret - When Udo's horny and you're not around, he'll take something from your wardrobe, most likely one of your panties, go somewhere secluded, and jerk off like a madman.

Experience - Yes, Udo does have experience. Like Conall, Udo had a mate beforehand, but things didn't work out between the two. Ever since that relationship, he hadn't been with anyone until he met you.

Favorite Position - Udo is a missionary guy. He'll have you on your back, with your arms and legs tied with ribbons. However, he will change positions, for example, if it gets too uncomfortable for you.

Goofy - For the most part, Udo is serious, but he does tend to act goofy sometimes.

Hair - Udo is very well-kept.

Intimacy - Udo is able to mix being rough and romantic perfectly. He knows how to be rough enough to make it last and romantic enough for you to feel loved.

Jack-Off - Udo likes to jerk off when you're not around. He feels a little self-conscious about himself.

Kinks - Udo has a kink for Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Role-Play, and Wax Play.

Location - Udo would prefer to have sex in your cave. He doesn't like the thought of someone catching you two in the act. He also doesn't like to idea of someone else seeing your naked body.

Motivation - Udo is motivated by reassurance. Reassuring him that you love him and that he's a good husband and an amazing father always works.

No - Absolutely nothing you don't consent to, and no blood.

Oral - Udo enjoys both giving and receiving, but he prefers giving. He's a little self-conscious.

Pace - Udo takes his time with you. He draws it out long enough for it to be enjoyable and intense.

Quickie - Yes, if he's horny enough, he'll ask you if it's ok. If you say yes, no matter where you are, he'll take you back to your cave, and you know what happens next.

Risk - Udo is a little cautious about taking risks. It'll take a little persuading.

Stamina - Udo can last up to three rounds, each lasting up to 30-40 minutes.

Toys - Again, do ropes and ribbons count?

Unfair - Udo can be unfair at times. However, it's not always. He'll be unfair once or twice while you're having sex, but it's not always.

Volume - Udo is a groaner, and he's somewhat loud. Not loud enough for others to hear but loud enough to echo throughout the cave.

Wild Card - (No clue what this is.)

X-ray - Udo's is pretty long and big.

Yearning - Like Conall, Udo isn't crazy about sex. He doesn't need to have it every day. He's content with having sex three days a week.

Zzzz - Udo does need breaks after every round. He'll need at least 5 minutes to himself before starting another round.