Nsfw Alphabet - Borra

Aftercare - After having sex, Borra becomes a cuddle bug. He'll wrap his wings around you and kiss the top of your head. He'll tell you how much he loves you and the things he'll do to you during round 2. 

Body Part - Borra likes his wings. To him, they resemble how much strength and power he has. Borra loves all of you, but his favorite parts are your neck, boobs, and ass. He likes to 'mark' them.

Cum - Everywhere. Borra likes to cum everywhere on you; it doesn't matter to him. 

Dirty Secret - Borra has multiple. He has fantasies about catching you stealing and 'punishing' you. There was also a time when you two were having sex in Ulstead, and someone saw you. You didn't notice, but Borra did. He maintained eye contact with the human as he continued to pound into you until the human left. 

Experience - Believe it or not, Borra was still a virgin when the two of you met. He was too busy fighting humans and protecting the fey to be in a relationship with anyone. 

Favorite Position - Borra likes it cowgirl style. He'll have his hands on your thighs while your hands are either on his neck, chest, or 🏀🏀.

Goofy - Borra can be both serious and goofy, depending on how you or he feels. 

Hair - Borra tries to keep up but does tend to slack off. 

Intimacy - Borra is rougher than he is romantic. Now with that being said, it doesn't mean that he's not totally romantic. He'll try to be romantic for your birthday or anniversary. 

Jack Off - Most definitely. Borra jacks off damn near every day. 

Kinks - Borra has a kink for Bondage, Exhibition (Public Sex), Role-Play, Provocative Outfits, Choking, and Orgasm Denial. 

Location - When in public, Borra likes to have sex in Ulstead, not the Moors. This is because he fears getting caught by your children, so it's always Ulstead. In Ulstead, Borra will have you in either an alleyway or, his favorite, next to one of the stands you used to steal from. If it's in your cave, basically everywhere, except where your children play and sleep. 

Motivation - Borra is a switch, so it depends. If he's feeling dominant, acting defiant will motivate him. If he's feeling submissive, acting sassy and bossy will make this boi melt like a pop sickle. Provocative Outfits will work either way. Anything that shows off your boobs, especially. 

No - Nothing that involves blood, long-lasting pain, and non-consent. 

Oral - Borra likes to both give and receive. 

Pace - No matter what, Borra takes his time. He will draw it out as long as he can. However, this boi can thrust very fast.

Quickie - Absolutely. If Borra is horny in public, best believe this boi will pull you into the nearest alleyway and respectfully rail you. 

Risk - Borra is always open to trying new stuff if you ask. 

Stamina - Borra can last for about four rounds, each lasting for up to 30-45 minutes. 

Toys - Do ropes and ribbons count?

Unfair - Borra is very unfair at times. For example, right when you're about to cum, Borra will stop, pull out, and start to jerk off in front of you. 

Volume - When you and Borra first started to have sex, Borra was a loud moaner. As time passed, he stopped moaning and began to groan and growl more. He is still loud but groans and growls now, kinda like an animal. 

Wild Card - (I still have no clue what the freak this is.)

X-ray - Boi got some length and thickness to him; you know what I'm saying. 😜

Yearning - If you haven't caught on by now, Borra loves having sex. If it were possible, Borra would have sex with you all day, every day. However, you two do need to take care of your children. So, at least 4-5 times a week. 

Zzzz - Borra doesn't need rest until after three rounds. By then, he'll need to recover for about 10 minutes. Now, if you two go back four rounds, Borra could last 1-2 more rounds before needing to sleep for a few hours.