When you meet Borra

You were a peasant, who had no family and had to steal food in order to survive. You were walking through a busy market and saw a stand that had apples, oranges, lemons, and etc. When no one was looking you took two apples and ran off. As you ran you heard the person that was in charge of the stand yell "theif" and two guards ran after you. You ran into the moors and turned around to see the two guards who stopped chasing turn back to market while laughing. You hid behind a tree and ate one of the apples. Just as you were about to eat the other a big gust of wind was pushed into your face which made you drop your last apple. You looked up and saw a winged man with horns. He was muscular and his horns were sharp. His wings were brown and he had scars all over his body. He came so close to you that you could feel his hot breath on your lips. He said in a husky voice "what is little girl doing in a place like this". You balled your fist and said "dont call me a little girl". The man laughed and said "your in my territory, I will call you anything I please". After a few seconds of silence the man picked you up and flew off with you screaming in his arms. He landed in a cave and dropped you on your butt. You hissed in pain and looked at the man that was now laughing at you. The man then said "I saw what you did at the market, you stole two apples, your parents must proud of you". You got angry and said "dont talk about my parents". The man laughed even more and said "why not, your stupid parents aren't going to even try and attack me, your parents  are pathetic and so are you". Tears fell down your eyes and you ran towards the man and screamed while punching the man in his chest "leave my parents alone, they are dead ok, I'm all alone, if your going to attack anyone about being pathetic then say it to me not my parents. You dont know what it's like being alone, and scared with no one to love you". The man just looked at you and after a while you stopped punching the man. You turned around crying  even more than you were before and was about to leave until the man wrapped his arms and wings around you and brought you into his chest. You looked up at the man and heard him say "I'm sorry, I didnt know about your parents, please forgive me". You said "its...its ok" while wiping your tears away. Then you asked "im y/n, what's your name". He said "borra and my parents are dead too". You two spent hours on end talking and talking. He found out that you had no place to sleep then allowed you to stay with him for as long as you want.