Borra finds out your pregnant

You were walking around a lake with a few other fey woman one fall evening. One of the woman asked "hey y/n what is it like being married to borra". You said "its amazing, I know he can be a bit rough at times but other than that he is perfect". You then heard another woman laugh. You asked "what's so funny". The woman said "well I think that you've been gaining some weight. I told you to lay off those cinnamon rolls". You playfully pouted and said "but I like them and also I have been eating more". You asked "how did you know i was gaining weight". The woman pointed to the lake and said "your shirt is slightly showing your stomach". You walked over to the lake and stood sideways and pushed your shirt down to reveal a bit large bump in your stomach. You began to panic and saying "I can't do this. I'm not fit to be a mother. Not yet. What am I going to do. I'll never be able to raise a child". Then you fell to the ground and the last thing your remembered was the woman panicking and try to get you to borra before you blacked out.

Time skip

You found yourself in the nest you and borra shared. You sat up and saw Borra sitting outside the cave. You called borra's name and he ran over to you. He said "y/n are you alright. You blacked out". You said "I'm fine...its just...I'm..im". Borra said "with children I know I saw your stomach when the fey woman brought me to you". You asked "how far along am I". Borra said "well the healer said your about 3 months". You felt yourself about to fall back when borra caught you. You said "borra I don't about this, you know my past. Do you think I'm going to be a good mother". Borra smiled and kissed your head and said "you'll be a great mother and I'll be here for you always". You smiled and continued to lay in borra's arms.