Borra ask for forgiveness

It had been almost a month since you and Borra had gotten into the argument that led to you leaving. Little did you know Borra had been searching everywhere you and y/s/n ever since the day after you two had the argument. Borra has in pain, not because of him getting attacked by a bear but because he didn't have you and y/s/n in his arms. Every time he left the cave to go and find you he couldn't help but cry. He wasn't sure if you and y/s/n were ok or if you were dead. Today was a rainy day and Borra was flying around trying to find you. He looked down at the ground below him and decided to take break for a little. Borra landed on the muddy ground and started to look around for a cave. He saw a small cave in the bottom of the mountain you and him lived on and decided to rest there for a little. He entered the cave and what he saw made him break down in tears. He saw you and y/s/n sleeping peacefully in bed made out of leaves. He didn't want to wake you so he tiptoed to the side of the cave took a little nap. 

A few hours later

Borra awoke to you staring at him with a not so happy to see you look. He said while trying not to cry again "Y/n I'm so sorry for what I said to you". You crossed your arms and asked "How did you find us". Borra said "I was looking for you when I got tired and saw this cave so I came in and took a nap". You uncrossed your arms and asked "You were looking for me?" Borra stood up and said "Yes. I was so worried about you and y/s/n. I wasn't sure if you guys were hurt or dead. I love you y/n and I had no right to scream at you. It wasn't your fault I got attacked by a bear. You and y/s/n mean everything to me and I can't bear to be alone any longer. So please come back home with him". You wrapped your arms around Borra's torso and asked "Did you mean it? That thief's always act innocent?". Borra wrapped his arms around you and said "Some do but not you. You are my wife and mother of my child. I don't care about your past life or what you did because I know you only did it to survive. In fact if you hadn't then I probably wouldn't have met you". Borra got on his knees and wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into your stomach. He mumbled "So will you come back home with me?". You said with tears in your eyes "Alright but don't expect things to be normal when we go back". Borra smiled and said "That's fine with me. I deserve it so I'm not mad". Borra stood up and kissed your forehead then y/s/n woke up. When he saw Borra he crawled up to Borra and held his arms up. Borra gladly picked up y/s/n and together you all went home.