Diaval watches your baby

Diaval, you and y/s/n were in your small cottage. Y/s/n was now 6 months old and he was so cute. For the past few days you have been feeling stressed from all the work of raising a baby. One day you were in your small cottage with y/s/n and Diaval was just coming home from gathering food for lunch. Diaval sensed that something was wrong with you. He asked "what's wrong y/n". You sighed and said "It's been so stressful every since y/s/n was born". Diaval rubbed his fingers through his black hair and said "how about you go and take a nap and I'll take care of y/s/n". You asked "are you sure Diaval". Diaval picked up y/s/n and said "i'm sure now go ahead and take a nice long nap. You deserve it". You smiled and walked to your room were you flopped down on you and Diaval's bed and soon fell asleep. 

Diaval POV

I watched as y/s/n began flailing his arms arms around and kicking his little feet. I said "ok little guy, looks like it's just going to us for a while". Y/s/n cooed and clapped his hands. I sat on the floor and let y/s/n crawl around. He looked at me as I began trying to find one his toys. I found his little wooden bird and gave it to him. I stood up and began to put away all the food I gathered when I heard y/s/n start to cry. I turned around and saw that y/s/n's bird toy was broken in half. I walked over and said "oh no. I don't know how to fix this". Y/s/n began to cry even louder and I began to worry that his crying would wake y/n. I picked y/s/n up and went outside to see if that would get him to stop crying. He stopped when he saw a raven sitting on a branch in front of us. He clapped his hands and laughed as the raven began jumping from branch to branch as it came closer to us. Once the raven was close enough y/s/n reached his hands out towards the raven. To my suprise the raven let y/s/n pet him. After a few minutes the raven flew away and y/s/n waved bye to it. I heard y/s/n's stomach growl and then heard the same from mine. I said "looks like it's time for lunch". I brought y/s/n back inside and began to prepare some lunch for him which was crushed apples and cinnamon. I placed it in front of him and within seconds his entire body was covered in crushed apples and cinnamon. I grabbed a rag and began to clean him up. "Well looks like he enjoyed his lunch" I heard y/n say. I turned and smiled as y/n walked over to me and y/s/n. I asked "how was your nap". Y/n said "it was nice and now lets get y/s/n cleaned". For the rest of mid day we cleaned and cuddled y/s/n like there was no tomorrow.