Udo finds out your pregnant again

Your POV

"I see something fluffy," I said while y/d/n and I laid in a patch of short green grass. She giggled and said "A cloud". I said, "Yes that's right. Now your turn". Y/d/n sat up and look around then said "I see something cute". I sat up and looked around, trying to find what y/d/n was looking at. I saw a pair of brown bunnies and asked "Is it the brown bunnies of there?". Y/d/n giggled and said, "No, try again mummy". I looked around again and saw a deer with its baby. I asked, "Is it that deer and her baby". Y/d/n said "Nope". I then turned to y/d/n and asked "Is it you". Y/d/n laughed and said, "Yes mummy. It's me. I thought you would never guess". I laughed then saw Udo coming up to us. I said, "Ok, I see something dressed in all white and is walking towards us". Y/d/n looked around and when she saw Udo she screamed "It's daddy". I giggled and as she stood up and ran to Udo, wanting to give him a big hug". Udo opened his arms and wrapped y/d/n into a big hug. While holding y/d/n with one arm he held out his other to me. 

I walked over to him and we gave each other a big hug. Udo asked "So what were you two giggling about over here". Y/d/n said, "Mummy and I were playing a game I made up". Udo asked, "What's the name of the game snowflake". Y/d/n said, "It's called I see. You look around and talk about what you're looking at to the other person". Udo said, "That sounds fun. Is it ok if I play, or is it only for girls". Y/d/n said, "You can play daddy". Udo then began to look around and then he said "I see something purple". Y/d/n and I began to look around. Y/d/n pointed to a bird with purple, blue, and black features and asked "Is that it daddy". Udo said, "No, try again snowflake". I then turned and saw a few purple fruits growing on a tree and asked "Are those fruits what you're looking at". Udo said "Nope. I'm staring right at it". Y/d/n turned in the direction her father was looking and saw a patch of purple flowers.

Y/d/n jumped up and down excitedly and asked "Daddy! Daddy! Are those the flowers what you're looking at?". Udo laughed and said, "That's it snowflake". Y/d/n cheered and clapped her hands together. I got an idea and said, "Ok my turn. I see something small but it's growing and it is close to us". Udo and y/d/n looked around but couldn't guess. Y/d/n asked, "Is it the caterpillar mummy?". I said, "No, not the caterpillar". Udo asked, "Is it the grass?". I said, "No, not the grass". Both Udo and y/d/n sighed, giving up. I laughed and said, "Ok, the thing that is small and is growing, our baby". Udo looked at me confused for a second but soon realized what I said and asked "Y/n, are you with child". I nodded my head 'yes' and held my stomach then said "I'm 3 months along". Udo came up to me and held my stomach. Then y/d/n came up to us and asked "Am I going to be a big sister" Udo picked y/d/n up and said, "Yes you are my little snowflake". Y/d/n cheered and we all went home.