When Udo thinks about you

You and udo would always spend time together. He would always want to be a gentleman and help you do anything. One day you were picking flowers outside of the cave that you and udo shared. Udo sat inside the cave and watched as you collected more flowers.

Udo Thoughts

She is the most kind human I have ever met. She doesn't fear us fey but instead she considers us to be just like humans. Y/n has never disrespected anyone who lives in the moors. That night when she risked herself to save a child fey from which she didn't have to, just to save his life. She lost her father because she protected someone not of her kind. I can tell just by the way she smiles, that she is not like the other humans. She is more than a human to me. She is goddess to me. I wish I could have y/n as my mate but she looks so happy just being like this. With us just being good friends. Even though we are friends I love y/n. She is the first thing I see when I wake up every morning. When ever I see y/n dance around I can't help but smile. Y/n is one thing that I will never forget about. I can tell, that since all the fey children love her, she is going to make a great mother. I have even have nerve to wish that y/n would carry my offspring. All these feelings have been hiding in the back of my head. One day I'll tell y/n about my feelings but until then we should continue being friends.

End of Udo's thoughts

You came up to udo and showed him the flowers you picked. You took a blue flower and put it in udo's hair which made you both smile. After that you and udo sat outside the cave and watched as the sun set.