Diaval proposes

It's been 3 years since Diaval confessed his love for you and since then you two have been living together in the small cottage. For the past few months how ever diaval wanted to make everything official with you. One day Diaval was out walking around when maleficent came flying to him." Morning Diaval, how is everything with you and y/n" malifecent asked." Morning Malifecent, everything has been going fine between us" diaval said with a smile. Maleficent nodded and was about to fly away when diaval stopped her." Malifecent can I ask you something" diaval asked looking down. Maleficent came looked at diaval and nodded. Diaval took a deep breath and asked " how would you feel if I proposed to you with this ring". Diaval reached into his pocket and showed malifecent a silver ring with a heart shaped pink gem in the middle. Maleficent was stunned by the ring and said "I would be happy, wait are you going to propose to y/n". Diaval quickly put the ring back in his pocket and nodded his head. Both Diaval and malifecent were jumping with excitement and malifecent agreed to help when he proposes to you. First diaval would leave the small cottage you two shared and leave a horse and put a path of rose petals from the cottage to a small area with large oak trees and rose bushes. Second once you are there then he would surprise you and propose. When you say yes(if you say yes) all the moors creatures that are waiting behind the trees and bushes and congratulate you two. Once that plan was made all diaval had to do was wait.

A few days later

Diaval POV

It is now the perfect day to propose to y/n I thought to myself. I told y/n that I had something to do then left and waited at the place that the rose petals led to.

Your POV

It had been a few minutes since diaval left and I decided to go out for a walk. When I went outside I saw a white horse and a path of rose petals. It was kind of odd because neither I or Diaval have a horse. When I went up to the horse I saw that it had a small note that said follow the path. I decided to do as the note said and got onto the horse and followed the path to an small area with large oak trees and rose bushes. I thought it was really beautiful but why would someone want me to be here. I got off the horse and walked around a little but when I went to turn around I saw diaval on one knee holding a beautiful ring. He said "Y/n I've loved you ever since I found you under that tree. When I saw you crying I new that someone had wounded your heart and I want to be the one to heal it. That's why I ask you now will you marry". I felt tears go down my cheeks and then i smiled and said "yes". Diaval stood up and kissed me then put the ring on my finger and then i saw all the moors creatures come out from behind the trees and bushes and started clapping and cheering. Diaval then picked me up bridal style and put me on the white horse then he got on and we rode to back to our cottage.