When you meet Connal

You were walking to your home which was a broken down barn. You've been an orphan since you were three. Your father ran off with another woman and your mother died from an illness. As you crawled through a small hole on the side of the barn you stood up and saw a few guards." Grab her" a guard said and within seconds, the guards grabbed you and pinned you on the ground. You kept struggling to get out of the guards grip but all you managed to accomplish was getting hay tangled in your hair. You looked up and saw all the guards laughing at you and the one that wasn't pinning you down was undoing his pants. Another guard put his hand over your mouth so you could not scream. You looked up at the top of the barn and saw what looked like a large owl looking down at you and the guards. Then within a second the large owl flew down and knocked all of the guards out and then looked at you. As you looked closer at the creature you could see that it wasn't a large owl but a man with wings. He had long dreadlocks, big horns, and big beautiful wings. He walked up to you and held out his hand and said "are you ok, little one". You looked up and the man looming over you and nodded your head slowly. The man smiled but then it soon faded when you both heard people coming towards the barn. The man picked you up bridal style and flew off with you into the moors. He flew into a cave and sat you down on the ground." Who are you" you said staring at the handsome man infront of you. The man bent down and said " my name is connal, I'm a darkfey, and what is your name little one". You said "y/n". Connal smiled and said "ok y/n, I'm guessing that barn was your home and those men are not your family, correct". You nodded your head and then Connal said "since you have no home, you can stay with me". You smiled and with out thinking you hugged Connal and surprisingly he hugged back.