You and Connal's Wedding

Ever since Connal had proposed to you, all you and the other fey woman could talk about the wedding. For the wedding you two had decided to get married in the Fall. The wedding was going to be held at the top of the mountain you and Connal lived on and the wedding would start at close at afternoon. After you and Connal finished planning you spread the word about the wedding. About 2 months later it was finally time for the wedding. Connal's friends (borra and udo) took Connal away from you so you could put your dress on.

Connal wore a light brown robe that goes to the bottom of his feet and had black stripes at the bottom of it. Under that he wore his normal clothes. After a few minutes of Connal and the other moorfolk and waiting at the altar you walked down the aisle holding light green flowers. As you walked down the aisle you could see how Connal couldn't take his eyes off you. After you got to the end of the aisle you put your flowers next to you and faced Connal. A elder Forest fey like Connal came up to you two and said "welcome all people of the moors. Today is the day that Connal and y/n get wedded. Now first is there something you would like to say Connal". Connal nodded his head and said "y/n I've loved you for so many moons and I'm so happy that I finally get to marry you. The closer we got to the day of our wedding the more happier I became. Now that I am standing infront of you, I can tell that we are were meant to be together". You smiled and began to tear up as you heard those words." If anyone has anything against these two getting married please speak now or stay silent for the rest of your days" the elder said and after a long silence he continued and said "with that silence I bow pronounce y/n and Connal, mates for life. You may now kiss". After that you two kissed and all the moorfolk cheered and for the rest of the day you two cheered and danced as now man and wife.