Borra gets sick

On a early July morning and you, y/s/n, and Borra were picking hay for the wild horses. You finished picking hay and asked "Hey Borra, are you done picking hay". There was no answer. You slightly frowned your eyebrows and asked "Borra are you there? Did you finish picking hay". Instead of there being more silence, a loud cough echoed through the different stacks of hay. You picked up y/s/n and walked over to where the cough came from. You saw Borra laying against a large stack of hay. His eyes and nose was red, his breathing was heavy, he was covered in sweat, and he looked weak. You ran up to him, put y/s/n on a blanket next to you, and put your hand on Borra's head. You said "Borra your burning up". He grunted and laid his head on your shoulder. You said "Ok baby. We're going to get you back to the cave so I can take care of you. I need you to stand. You picked up y/s/n with one arm and with the other you helped Borra stand up. After walking for what felt like an hour, you all made it to the cave. Y/s/n had taken a nap and you placed him in his small nest. Then you help Borra to the nest you two shared. You asked while brushing some hair out of Borra's face "How long have you been like this". Borra said in a raspy voice "1 week but it wasn't *cough* as bad until *cough* we were near the hay". You said "You may be allergic to hay or this is hay fever". He said raspy voice "I've never been this sick before". You kissed Borra's head softly and said "I'm going to make you something cold". You then went and made some cold tea and brought it back to Borra. After he drank it all, he said "Thank you". You smiled slightly and said "Your welcome Borra". Borra held your hand and said "I'm still a little warm". You said "Ok I'll get a cold towel for you". You went and got a cold towel and placed it on Borra head. Not even 5 minutes after you put the cold towel on Borra's head, he fell asleep. Before he fell asleep he wrapped his arms around you and laid his head on your lap. As Borra slept you rubbed your fingers through his hair and hummed his favorite song.