Diaval wants kids

It's been 2 years since you and Diaval had gotten married. One early morning you were in the kitchen in your small cottage making breakfast. Diaval sat at the kitchen table and looked outside the window and smiled as he saw fey children flying around the moors. Diaval looked at you and said "hey y/n, what do you think about children". You turned to him and said "I like children, they are so cute when they are babies, then when they get older their running around like wild dogs". Diaval laughed and said "so what would you think if we had children". You picked up two plates with eggs and pancakes on it and said "well yes, and you". Diaval said with a mouth full of eggs "hmm..yes...it would be...nice if wasn't the only raven man in the moors". You smiled and sat down to eat and said "you know if we have children, you will have to spend more time here than with malifecent". Diaval looked down in disappointment. " Well I most certainly won't mind" you two heard maleficent say from behind. Diaval asked "how did you get in here". Malifecent laughed and said "that's not important, Diaval and y/n. If you two decided to have children then I will have no problem with that". You two smiled and you said "thank you malifecent". Then Diaval asked "so you won't mind babysitting right". Malifecent said "goodbye". Then she walked out of the cottage and flew back to her nest. You two laughed as you continued to eat your breakfast and watch the fey children play with one another.