You get into an argument with Diaval

Heads up guys, for the next four chapters there will be cursing but no physical stuff. Also if you don't like confrontation then please don't strain yourself and just skip these four chapters. 

You were sitting on your bed with y/s/n as he played in your h/c hair. Diaval came in and seemed to be in a bad mood. His eyes were darker than usually. You said "hello Diaval". He just grunted and walked over to the washroom. You sat y/s/n on the ground next to his toys walked over to the doorway leading towards the washroom Diaval was in. You asked with a bit of worry in your voice "are you ok Diaval". Diaval just continued to wash himself and ignored your question. You frowned and asked "Diaval why are you acting like this". Diaval stopped washing himself and turned to you. With an annoyed look on his face and asked "why are you asking me so many questions". You folded your arms and said "I only asked you two questions". Diaval rolled his eyes and walked past you all the way to the kitchen. You were starting to get annoyed by Diaval's behavior so you followed him to the kitchen. You said with a stern tone "Diaval I don't know what has happened to you but I don't like it. You are acting like a spoiled brat that got his toy taken away from him. I just want to help you but if there is something wrong then please you must tell me". Diaval screamed "WHY DON'T YOU GET IT Y/N. I'M UPSET RIGHT NOW. MALEFICENT HAS BEEN NEEDING ME MORE OTHEN AND YOU HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY ASKING ME BE HERE MORE. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE WHO I WANTED TO SUPPORT MOST IT WOULD BE MALEFICENT. AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T NAG ME ALL THE TIME". You had tears building in your eyes as Diaval said that. You screamed back "IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH MALEFICENT AND LIVE AS YOU DID ONCE BEFORE THEN GO AHEAD. THAT JUST MEANS THAT YOUR SON AND I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU". Diaval turned to you and screamed "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS". After those words, the tears that had been building up in your eyes had fallen. You walked back to your room and began to pack a sack full of clothes and food. You threw the sack on your back and picked up y/s/n then began to leave. As you left the small cottage Diaval asked "where are you going". Your turned to Diaval and said "if y/s/n and I mean nothing to you then there is no need for us to live among one another". With that you turned and left with tears streaming down your face. As Diaval watched you disappear into the trees, reality finally came over Diaval and all he manage to say under his breath was "I'm sorry y/n".