You get into an argument with Udo

You and your daughter we're playing outside as it snowed. Udo was trying to sleep inside the cave but he couldn't because of you and y/d/n. He came outside the cave and asked "hey can you please try and keep quiet". You said "oh sure Udo". Udo went back to sleep but soon woke up a little annoyed from y/d/n's screaming. Udo asked with a bit of a stern tone "please keep  y/d/n quiet. I'm try to sleep". You frowned your eyebrows and just nodded. Y/d/n was just a baby, she didn't what her father was doing. As Udo went back to sleep he woke up again even more annoyed than the first two times. He screamed "FOR GOD'S SAKE SHUT UP YOU TWO". You turned to you and asked "why are you yelling at us Udo". Udo said losing control of his emotions and anger "YOU TWO WON'T SHUT UP. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP AND YOU JUST CAN'T STAY QUIET. Y/D/N'S SCREAMING IS JUST SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING". You stood up and said "Udo y/d/n is just a baby". Udo scoffed and screamed "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT Y/N. SHE IS LOUD. LIKE YOU". Tears began to build in your eyes as you screamed "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER THAT WAY UDO. SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER. SHE'S NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD". Udo turned his back to you and said "Y/N SHUT UP. IF SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER THEN WHY DON'T YOU CONTROL HER". You screamed as the tears in your eyes fell "I WILL NEVER CONTROL MY DAUGHTER UDO. MY FATHER CONTROLLED ME. HE TOLD ME WHAT TO WEAR, WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO EAT, AND WHAT TO SAY. MY DAUGHTER WILL NOT LIVE THE LIFE I DID. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN LEAVE". Udo realizing what he had just done quickly said "y/n i'm sorry, I didn't mea-". You cut him off saying "No Udo. Please leave. I need some time alone". Udo not wanting to hurt you anymore than he had left the cave as the snow fell even harder. Udo began to silently cry as he walked down the cold mountain while saying "y/n I so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you or our daughter. I so so sorry".