Udo finds out you are pregnant

You were sitting in the cave you and Udo shared watching the snowfall since it was winter. You looked down at your 3 month old baby bump. You said to yourself "I know that food has been short since it's winter but it's been 2 weeks since i last saw udo". After you said that Udo finally returned from finding food. You smiled and ran up to him and said "I've missed you Udo". Udo smiled and said "i've missed you too y/n, i know i was gone longer than expected but i got enough to last us for the winter". You said "Udo, before you left I wanted to tell you something but you were already gone so didn't get to tell you". Udo began stocking up the wooden cabinets and asked "what is it, did something happen while i was gone". You said "no it's just that...i'm with child". Udo stopped stocking the cabinets and turned around with wide eyes and asked "your w-with c-child". You nodded and asked "are you mad". Udo smiled and said with tears in his eyes "no not at all it's just that I've always wanted to be father". Udo walked up to you and bent down so that he was facing your stomach and began rubbing your stomach. You smiled and said "it's a girl". Udo asked "how can you tell". You smiled and said "i just feel it". Udo said "as long as our baby is healthy then i'm happy". For the rest of the day Udo and you sang and talked to your baby.