Diaval finally tells you

Diaval POV

I was standing inside of Maleficent's cave. I had finally decided that today would be the day I make my decision. If I were to stay loyal to my Mistress or would I be happy with the girl that I love. I walked up to malifecent and asked "mistress, may I ask you something". My mistress turned to me and said "yes, what is it diaval". I took a deep breath and blurted out "what would you do if I were to leave". Malifecent laughed and said "I'm not sure, why do you ask". I said "there is a girl, y/n. She means everything to me and I would like to be with her, but I promise to stay loyal to you". Malifecent walked up to me and said "I have an idea. How about you continue to stay loyal to me, but you also live your life with the girl you love". I smiled when she said this and said "thank you mistress". After that I ran to y/n's small cottage and knocked on her door. She opened it and said "oh hello diaval, what are you doing here". I said with a pink face "y/n, can I ask you something". She came outside of her house and said "sure diaval". I came close to her and showed her a bracelet I made out of a small twigs and a small pink flower in the middle. I said "I love you y/n, and i made this for you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and it would really make me happy if you would be with me". Y/n's face was pink and she was silent. I started to lose hope when she said "I love you too diaval and I would love to be with you". Then she took the bracelet and put it on her left wrist. I came and rapped my arms around her waist and she rapped her arms around my neck. We brought our faces close to one another and kissed. I've always thought about what it would be like to kiss y/n and now I finally now. It feels warm and gentle. After a little we parted for air and smiled at one another. We were about to walk into our home that we were now going to share but before I went inside I saw malifecent smile at me and I smiled back then went inside of me and y/n's new home.