Borra finds out your pregnant again

Your POV

"Do you remember what your going to do?" I asked y/s/n as we prepared for Borra's birthday. He nodded his head and said, "Act like we don't know it's daddy's birthday. When we finally surprise daddy and he blows out his candles, I'm going to shout". I asked while putting the icing on Borra's favorite cake, Strawberry Short Cake. (I feel like he'd like that sort of cake. Don't Judge). Y/s/n clapped his hands together and screamed "I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER". 'I'm 3 months along'. I giggled and said, "That's right but be quiet. We don't want your father to hear just yet ok". Y/s/n nodded and I finished the cake. 

1 hour later

Borra finally made it home after hunting for a while. After he came home, he washup and sat down at the rock-like table. I asked while hiding Borra's birthday cake behind my back "How was hunting today?". Borra said, "It went well. I caught 2 deers and 1 rabbit". After a small silence, Borra asked "Um...y/n, do you know what day it is today?". I said plainly "Yes. It's Wednesday, July the 9th". Borra's facial expression changed from happy and to hurt. 

Borra turned to y/s/n who was playing with his wooden horse next to him. He asked, "Y/s/n do you know what day it is". Y/s/n shook his head 'no' and continued to play with his wooden horse. Borra's expression turned from then hurt to now complete sadness. It hurt to see Borra like this but I had to stay strong to surprise him. 

I then called out Borra's name to get his attention. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and asked "What is it y/n". I brought the cake out from behind and placed it in front of him and said "Happy Birthday". As soon as Borra saw the cake he immediately became happy and filled with so much joy. He stood up and brought me into a hug and said "I'm so happy you didn't forget my birthday". I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "Y/s/n and I pretended to forget today was your birthday. We also have another surprise for you but you have to blow out your candles first". 

Borra sat back down and blew out the candles. As soon as y/s/n saw the smoke from the now blown out candles he screamed "I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER DADDY". Borra turned to y/s/n and asked "What did you say". Y/s/n crawled onto Borra's lap and said, "I'm going to be a big brother daddy". Borra turned to me with wide eyes and asked "Are you with child". I smiled and said, "Yes. I'm 3 months along". Borra wrapped one of his arms around my waist and brought me and y/s/n closer to him. He kissed my cheek and said, "This has to be the best Birthday I've ever had".