Borra finally tells you

It was a very hot summer day and you and borra were sitting under a oak tree.  "Out of all the days for it to be hot, why must it be today" you said wiping some sweat off your forehead. Borra just smirked and said "it feels fine to me". You rolled your eyes and said "that is because your a desert fey, your use to the heat". Borra shrugged and continued to bathe in the shadows of the tree you two were under. After a few seconds you heard your stomach growl, then you got up and said "I'm going to pick some berries from that bush". As you walked to a bush that was a few feet infront of you, borra didn't take his eyes off you for one second. Borra's mind started thinking of every perfection there was about you. Finally borra couldn't take it anymore. Now it may have been the heat because he was way more confident then normal. Borra stood up and walked over to where you were. As you picked another berry you felt borra's hand on your shoulder and felt him pull you so that you were now facing him." What's wrong borra" you said while eating one of the many berries in your hand." I...I want to tell you something y/n. I love you" borra said as he felt his confidence slowly fade away. You looked at borra with wide eyes and then you felt borra's hand leave your shoulder and he walked back to the tree you two were under. You ran after him and saw that he was curled into a ball behind the tree saying " that was such a stupid idea. Why on earth would I think that y/n would say that she loved me as well". You put the berries you had in your hand into your pocket then put your arms around borra and whispered "I love you too". Borra looked at you and smiled and ask "y/n since you love me and I love you, will you be my mate and let me mark you as mine". You smiled and nodded your head. Borra stood up and picked you up and flew back to your cave where he later marked you as his.