When you meet Diaval

You always liked coming to the moors. It helped you forget about your always drunk father and mother. You were sitting on a rock reading a book when you saw a crow sitting in a tree looking at you. You stood up and waved for the bird to fly away and it did. A few days later you were walking home from the market and when you opened the door to your home, you saw your drunk father. Your mother wasn't drinking which was weird since she was always drinking. Your mother came up to you and said "y/n we have good news". You asked "what's the good news". Your mother smiled ear to ear and said "a lord is paying us 100 gold coins in exchange for you". You dropped the the bags of food." I'm not marrying a lord I dont even know" you said with tears going down your eyes. Your father said "we dont care what you want, now either you marry the lord that's paying us or leave and never come back". After he said that you grabbed your brown sewn bag and left my home and never looked back and walked into the moors. You sat under a tree and began to cry until you heard a crow land infront you. Then the bird turned into a man and said "hello, I saw you crying, are you ok". You looked at the man and told him everything. He came and sat next to you and said "please forgive me for being rude, my name is diaval". You smiled a little and said "I'm y/n". You spent hours and hours talking to one another. Diaval took you to a small cottage and said "you can stay here, everything you might need is inside, I'll come and visit you". You thanked him and waved goodbye to diaval as you closed the door and explored the small cottage.