Diaval meets your ex

You and Diaval were walking through the market in Ulstead.  You were now 6 months pregnant and both of you were stocking up food since it was Fall. You two came to a stand that was selling soft fabric. You smiled and said "Diaval, we should get some fabric for the baby since it's almost the fall season and it will be cold". Diaval agreed and you two began looking at the different fabrics. You found this beautiful purple and blue fabric and decided that you two would buy it. You went to the man at the stand and asked "excuse me, we would like to buy this piece of fabric". The man had brown hair, light skin, light brown eyes, wore a blue shirt, and black pants and boots. When the man turned and saw you he asked "um...if you don't mind me asking is your name y/n by any chance". You looked at the man and then after some time past you said "yes, and i think i remember you, your William". Diaval asked "how do you know him". You slowly turned to Diaval and said "when we were younger we were together but my parents like him so we broke it off". Diaval turned to William and asked "do you still have feelings for her". William looked at Diaval and said "no, I have a wife and two sons". Diaval sighed with relief and you punch him in the shoulder. After a a while of small talk between the three of you, you two bought the fabric and went home. As you two were walking Diaval asked "Y/n do ever think of leaving me". You looked at Diaval and said "no of course not, your the only bird-man that i want and ever need". Diaval smiled and kissed you on your forehead and you two continued to walk home.