When Connal thinks about you

You were in the cave that you and Connal shared. You were making lunch for Connal since he had been out all morning and didn't have breakfast. When he got back to cave he sat in the nest that you two shared and watched you as you made lunch. Connal didn't take his eyes off you for a second.

Connal's Thoughts

I can't stop looking at her. Ever since I met y/n my life was felt like heaven. Even though it's only been 4 weeks since y/n has lived with me, I love her. She is smart and has a great personality. All I want from y/n is to give her my love. I would do anything for her, she is the light to my life. I'm happy that I was in that barn while i was or else. Who knows what those guards would have done to y/n if i weren't there. One of these days I'm going to tell y/n about my feelings for her. The only down side is that y/n may not feel the same way about me. Me and y/n are different. She can sleep in human beds and nest but I can only sleep in a nest. She can walk through a door with no problem while I always have to bend down in order to through a door. She doesn't have to mult like I do every month.(multing is when she lose feathers like birds do) Even if y/n does not love me I will always love her. In the humans eyes she is just a normal girl but to me she is a queen. Some day y/n will be mine.

End of Connal's thoughts

You brought lunch to Connal and sat it infront of him. He smiled when you did this and you smiled back at him. You two eat lunch and talked about random stuff for the rest of the day.