You get into an argument with Connal

You and the twins were sitting in your nest when Connal had just came back from a hunt. You smiled and said "hello Connal, how was your hunt". Connal said with frown "not good, I only manage to catch a rabbit and it's not even that big". You said "well it's ok". Connal said in a frustrated tone "no y/n it's not". You frowned your eyebrows and said "why are you so frustrated, it's just food". Connal screamed "NO Y/N. IT'S NOT JUST FOOD. IT'S OUR LIVES AT STAKE. WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT". You felt a little hurt by Connal yelling and stood up from your nest, slowly walking towards Connal. You said raising your voice some "Connal don't yell at me. I haven't done anything wrong". Connal growled and screamed "STOP TALKING TO ME Y/N. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES YOU KNOW. SOMETIMES I WANT TO LEFT ALONE BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T SIT WELL WITH YOU". You screamed back with tears building up in your eyes "CONNAL STOP YELLING AT ME. I'M SORRY IF I'M ACTING LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOU". Connal scoffed and rolled his eyes, turning his back towards you. Connal said "I THINK THAT WAS MISTAKE. MARRYING A BITCH. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. I BET IN THAT BARN I FOUND YOU IN, YOU WEREN'T BEING ATTACKED. YOU WERE PROBABLY A PROSTITUTE AND I JUST GOT IN THE WAY". By this time tears were falling down your cheeks and you said silently "I wasn't a prostitute. Those men were going to have their way with me". You turned to your nest and held the twins as you said "leave Connal. I don't want to see you for sometime". Connal turned to you said "what". You turned your head to look at him and said "leave the cave and don't come back for a least a week. I need sometime to myself and having you here isn't going to help". Connal sighed and left the cave. As he did, he began crying silently the further he flew from the cave. He kept muttering to himself "I'm sorry y/n. I'm so sorry".