Lemon - Diaval

It's been a year since you gave birth to your second child: another boy, the spitting image of Diaval. Ever since then, everything has been perfect until today. Today, Diaval had a rough day. Maleficent had asked him to do multiple muscle-straining, stress-inducing tasks since she was ill. So, when he arrived home, he was a little crabby, to say the least. 

It was late at night when Diaval returned. The night sky was littered with stars, and the moon shone beautifully on the Moors. Diaval opened the door to the cabin, wanting so badly to slam it close and release some stress, but he knew better. He knew his sons were asleep in their room across from his and yours. He eased the wooden door closed and made his way to your bedroom every so quietly. He opened your bedroom door and entered, glancing at his sons' door before closing the door behind himself. 

You were sitting on the bed, reading a book. You wore a silk nightgown that you'd recently purchased at the market. 

Diaval sighed heavily, mumbling a low "hey" as he entered the washroom

Diaval sighed heavily, mumbling a low "hey" as he entered the washroom. You closed your book and sat up. This wasn't the first time Diaval came home stressed and annoyed. You hummed as you placed the book on your nightstand, listening to the running water from the washroom. The running water stopped, and Diaval left the washroom, sitting on the bed next to you. Diaval had taken off his shirt and now only had his pants on. His jet-black hair was damp and shielded his eyes. 

You stood on your knees and moved to be behind Diaval. "How's Maleficent? Has she gotten any better?" You asked, placing your hands on Diaval's shoulders. "She's doing a little better, but she needs more rest," Diaval answered. "I hope she gets better," You said, running your hands down Diaval's back. "How was your day?" You asked, pressing your thumps into Diaval's back as you continued to move lower. "Hehe, where do I start?" Diaval chuckled lowly as he started to rant. 

Diaval began to tell you, in detail, every task he had to do. As he continued to rant, you began to kiss the back of his neck. You positioned your hands at the top of his shoulders and slowly ran them down Diaval's back, lightly tracing his pale skin with your nails. Diaval moaned under his breath when he felt your nails. "Y/n..." Diaval moaned huskily. You smirked, continuing to massage up and down Diaval's back. You began to kiss down Diaval's spine. 

By now, Diaval had stopped ranting. The only thing that was coming out of his mouth was quiet moans. He looked back at you, watching you kiss and nip at his skin. Your nails left light red lines on his pale skin. You looked up at Diaval, batting your lashes at him innocently. That did it. 

Diaval gripped one of your wrists, pulling you in front of him and having you sit on his lap. "You love teasing me, don't you?" Diaval asked with a smirk, wrapping his arms around your hips. "You know you like it when I tease you. Plus, you were stressed, and I wanted to help," You kissed Diaval's temple as you wrapped your arms around Diaval's neck. Diaval smirked as he pulled you into a kiss, moving one of his hands to the back of your head, tangling his fingers within your h/c hair.