Borra wants kids

It's only been 7 months since you and Borra got married and Borra is already talking about having children. During the fall you sitting in the cave, sewing a blanket for when winter came. Borra walked into the cave with a bowl of cotton and said "ok this is as much cotton I could find". You said "ok, just sit it next to me". Borra sat the bowl down next to you and said "you know the fey children have been helping out with storing food for the winter". You said with a smile "that so sweet if them". Borra sat down next to you and said "that's why I think that we should start having children". You looked at borra and said "I don't know about that". Borra looked at you confused and said "why, do you think I am pressuring you". You said "no, it's just that you know that before we met, I was a thief. What makes you think that I'm going to be a good mother to a child". Borra kissed your cheek and said "you are an amazing wife and if your good at taking care of me then what makes you think you won't be able to take care of a child". You said "maybe because I'm just a little scared about raising a child". Borra said "you wont be alone if we have children. I will be there to help you raise them. Ok". You nodded your head and gave borra a hug.