Diaval gets sick

It was a warm October afternoon and you, y/s/n, and Diaval were out picking berries. Everything was going fine until you heard a loud sneeze come from Diaval. You turned to him and asked "Are you ok Diaval". Diaval turned his head away and said "Yes I'm fine". You then turned back to picking berries when again a loud sneeze stopped you. You turned back to Diaval and asked "Diaval are you sick". Diaval sniffled a little and said "Maybe. I think I just need to sleep for a little". You put your hand on Diavals head and said "Diaval, your burning up. We need to get you home". You picked up y/s/n and the berries help Diaval back home. Once back home you placed Diaval on the bed and let y/s/n play with some toys he had lying around. You sat next to Diaval and asked "How long have you been feeling ill". Diaval sniffled and said "2 days but it wasn't so bad until today". You said "Ok I'm going to make you some soup and you just lay here, ok". Diaval nodded his head and then you walked to the kitchen and made some hazel nut soup. You came back, sat next to Diaval, and fed him soup. Once all the soup was gone you continued to sit next to Diaval until he said "y/n thanks for taking care of me". You smiled, kissed his head, and said "Your welcome Diaval". Then you pulled the blankets over Diaval and let him rest for the rest of the day.