Nsfw Alphabet-Diaval

Aftercare - Diaval always makes sure that you're cared for afterward. His intentions are never to hurt you, only to please.

Body Part - Diaval likes his hands, which are perfect for holding and protecting you. His favorite body part on you is your back. He doesn't know why, but he likes the way it looks. 

Cum - Ok, Diaval is not a messy person. At least tries not to be. He mostly likes to cum inside of you and your back. 

Dirty Secret - There was a time when he accidentally said Maleficent's name instead yours, but you didn't hear him, luckily. 

Experience - Yea, this boi was still a virgin when you met. However, throughout your relationship, the two of you learned together. 

Favorite Position - Diaval is more of a missionary kind of guy. He won't go crazy or anything. Maybe, he'll switch it up here and there, but nine times out of ten, it will be missionary.

Goofy - Diaval, for the most part, is serious, but he'll change it up every once in a while.

Hair - He's well kept.

Intimacy - Diaval is more of a romantic kind of guy. Of course, he'll be a little rough here and there, but nothing extra.

Jack Off - Never. No matter how horny this boi is, he will wait for you. He honestly finds it a little weird.

Kink - Diaval has a kink for massages, teasing, and doing it in public.

Location - He's into having sex either in the cabin you share or literally anywhere in the Moors. If it's in the Moors, it'll be under a tree nine times out of ten. 

Motivation - Diaval finds massages to be a massive turn-on along with teasing. Specifically when he's really tense. Rubbing his neck and back and kissing along his spine is a guaranteed way to get him horny. Having sex in public really gets this boi's blood rushing. 

No - Absolutely nothing that causes you or him pain. Things like choking and slapping are an absolute no-no. 

Oral - Diaval is more of a giver than a receiver. He would much rather see you in pleasure than himself. 

Pace - This boi takes his time with you. He likes to watch you squirm and moan. So, he'll go at a medium pace. With him, he can last for about 30 minutes if he tries. 

Quickie - No, as I said, he likes to take his time.

Risk - Due to Diaval being a little shy, he's not very open. It would take a lot of persuading if you want to try something new with him.

Stamina - Diaval can go for about 2 or 3 rounds. 

Toys - (Do they even have toys in that world?) No?

Unfair - Diaval will intentionally slow down when you're close. He finds it kind of amusing but doesn't do it all the time.

Volume - Diaval will say, "I love you" and "You're so beautiful, my love." He'll also grunt and moan quite loudly. 

Wild Card - (Sorry, I have no idea what this is or means.)

X-Ray - Diaval's pretty average when not erect, but when he is erected, it's pretty big. 

Yearning - Diaval's not crazy for sex, but he likes to have it often. At least three times a week. 

Zzzz - Of course, Diaval needs his rest. He'll sleep for a few hours, most likely the entire night. However, if he's really in the mood, he'll only need to rest for a few minutes before doing it again with you. 

-------------------------------------------------

So, how'd I do?