Connal finds out your pregnant again

Your POV

Y/s/n, y/d/n and I were all setting up for dinner. Connal had left to go help one of his friends move into a different cave. I was 3 months pregnant and couldn't wait to tell Connal when he came back. This time I wanted to tell him in a different matter. Instead of using a note I was going to use y/s/n and y/d/n. Y/s/n asked "Mummy what are we going to do again". I said while placing the wooden plates on the table "You and your sister are going to show daddy your drawing and he will have to guess what it means ok". Y/s/n nodded. 

Soon Connal returned. He sat down at the rock like table and we all began to eat our food. Connal asked "So how was your day y/n". I said "It was good. I taught y/d/n how to pick strawberries without crushing them". Connal chuckled then y/d/n chimed in "Every time I crushed a stwaberry(Meant to be spelled like that) I ate it out of my hand". Connal laughed and said "I'm sure it taste good". Y/s/n then began trying to whisper to y/d/n "Y/d/n....the dwaing....for daddy....wemember". Y/d/n and y/s/n hopped down from the table and went over to their nest and got the drawing. 

They walked up to Connal and said at the same time "We dwa tis for you daddy". Then they handed him the drawing. The drawing had me, y/d/n, y/s/n, connal. If you looked at me in the picture you could see that I'm holding a baby. At the top of the paper it said "Our Family" written in bright green and red. Connal said "It's a wonderful drawing". Y/d/n pointed to me in the picture and said "Look daddy. Mummy holding a baby". Connal went wide eyed and looked at me and asked "Are you with child". I smiled and said "Yes. Were having another baby". Connal stood up, picked up y/d/n and y/s/n, then came up to me and used his wings to bring me into a hug. He said "I was hoping this would happen. I really wanted another child". I giggled and wrapped my arms around Connal's waist and said "I'm glad you did".