|[65]|

You shrugged your shoulders at the confused stare Levi sent your way, "besides, he has some basic training. Even the non active personal has some base training in case of an infiltration. I highly doubt that it would do jack shit against a few well trained soldiers, but it's the thought that counts."

---------------------------------------------------------------

It had been close to a month after you went to the town with Akame and Lillian. Last week she had even returned to the small cafe and gotten some more pastries.

Your shoulder had healed, the only sign of the wounds existence a red and fleshy scar that would fade with time. Your back was in a similar state these days, after Arlo had been forcefully dragged to town by Demian to get him new clothes that were better suited for these times and accidentally stumbled upon a small pharmacy. There he had found some sort of plant pasture that would help with flesh wounds.

Despite it not being as effective as the treatment would have been back in your time, it held up surprisingly well.

Yesterday you had gotten the hesitant green light to start training, and to your excitement, Levi's ankle had also healed in the meantime. It wasn't entirely back to what it used to be, but it was enough.

All this progress had lead you here, to the training grounds, outside in a pair of sweatpants and a sleeveless sweater.

The days we're slowly starting to grow longer once more, and your group stood in the cool air to train together for the first time in a long while.

Arlo stood to the side, a box beside him with some bandages and first aid in case anything happened. At this point it was more than likely something would happen.

You practically bounced on your feet besides Levi, who rolled his eyes at your childish behavior.

Before any of the sparring happened, each of you stretched. Your own preparations to ready your muscles for the strain that was about to happen was more than enough already. To top it off however, you joined Levi in his last lap around the grounds to warm up.

Luca had joined you, despite it not being his choice to do so. Although he couldn't deny it wasn't nice to stretch his muscles once more as he felt the strain.

It was only expected that you challenged him first, and Arlo had offered himself as the judge of the fight.

Luca watched you as you stood in front of him, positioned in a calm fighting stance. He could see how you subtly balanced on the ball of your foot, your body ready deflect anything coming it's way.

Yet what most stood out against all of that was the massive smirk on your face, you were more than eager to start this fight. Luca could feel his body fill up with adrenaline at the sight alone, energy flowing through his veins as he vowed to give this fight his best and attempt to defeat you.

He took a similar position, despite the hope he had he knew he wouldn't be able to win. Although none of that mattered against the energy in his veins as a boyish joy became evident on his face. He would be sure to enjoy this fight.

Your bright eyes were locked with his as you stood ready, a silent eyebrow questioning if he was too.

Too often had he underestimated you, just like many had done in the past. You didn't look as threatening as you were, not that that changed anything about your countless years of experience.

You didn't carry bulging muscles, or a towering height over your opponents. You were strong, but not supernaturally.

Instead, you were quick, faster than anyone he had ever seen before, your brain even faster than your movements, aided by the years of experience. It had reached the point where he questioned if you could look into the future to see what he would do.