|[37]|

"You're continuing the bleach party in my room, I'll take my office." A small smile etched into his face as he nodded and disappeared into your bedroom.

---------

You sighed as you moved the mop around, the half an hour seeming taking forever.

When Levi finally left your room you sighed in relief, "thank the fucking Lord Levi, I was about to collapse of starvation." You immediately dropped the mop on the ground as you faced to the door of your office.

Levi sighed at your antics as he walked over to the fallen mop, "the mop will become dirty if you do that."

You rolled your eyes in response, "the floor is clean, that mop is not getting dirty." You opened the door of your office as your breathed in the air of the hallway, "I've been longing for some fresh air! Finally no fume invested air!" You exclaimed loudly as you indeed noticed that the hallways looked cleaner than before.

Levi put the mop inside your room against the wall and joined you in the hallway, eyes gliding across the hallway in suspicion. You raised your eyebrow at his action but before you could ask anything Levi mumbled to himself, "seems like those brats learned how to clean for once."

You had to hold in a chuckle at his statement, deciding it would be better to keep Levi in his somewhat optimistic mood. If you were honest, you couldn't say you'd want to face Levi's wrath if the hallway hadn't been clean.

You talked with Levi on your way to the mess hall, he occasionally checked some rooms to see if they were really clean. The only thing you could do is roll your eyes, pray it was clean enough, and hope he's be fast cause you could feel your stomach protesting at the lack of nutrition.

When you finally arrived at the mess hall you spotted your team's together once more. It seemed like they already got the two of you a plate and you practically sprinted through the maze of tables, chairs and soldiers to get to the group.

You practically fell onto the chair and started stuffing your face with the food, a few of the people at your table stopping conversation so they could watch you and chuckle at your antics.

"So I was cleaning the attic with this girl, and I have no idea from which squad she's from but damn! I'd clean every day if I could spent it with her." Jax sighed dreamily as Demian chuckled, Eld skeptically speaking up, "did you actually speak to her?"

"Well no, but-" Akame broke Jax off as she started laughing loudly, "you're the worst! You didn't even speak to her!" She laughed loudly as Jax grew red in his face.

Levi finally arrived to the table as he watched you stuff your face with disgust.

Petra talked with Lillian and Olou, mostly about how their day had been, Petra tried to involve Eren in the conversation but he only seemed distracted.

"What's on your mind?" Lillian, observant as ever, noted as she watched him. Olou was about to give a most likely sarcastic response but was stopped by Petra who elbowed him in his stomach.

"In a couple of weeks my friends should arrive here." He said, somewhat sadly, "I can't wait to see them all again."

Petra smiled warmly at the younger male, "I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again as well."

Akame inserted herself in the conversation, "I heard some people talk about another trip outside before the new cadets would come." Petra shrugged her shoulders, "I've yet to hear anything about it from the commander though."

Levi and you continued eating, you having slowed your speed down significantly. You shrugged your shoulders, knowing some of the paperwork for it was signed today.